Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever smoke resin and stems? Im dry and trying it.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Feb 26, 2014.

1. I've smoked resin before and although it tastes like ass, it gets the job done. I don't ever really have many stems, but if I did i'd probably make a tincture or something. Because I only get a stem or two per sack I pick up, I like to chew on them while prepping my weed for smoking.  :smoke:

2. Tried smoking stems. It did NOT work. Coughed up a lung. Regretted it. I'm dry right now too. It's a kind of slow Hell. 

3. I've done it , it gets you high, but it it taste pretty bad 

4. Don't smoke stems, I can see resin to a point but don't over do it. Smoke a tiny bit of resin and kief to get a good nights sleep and reup tomorrow. Im in the same situation but im getting shatter bho tomorrow

5. This does not surprise me one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ive smoked my stems. nice buzz. did have a slight headache coming down.

7. "Desperate times call for desperate measures"

I think this is the main idea here.

8. Youll get high but it tastes like shit and is harsh. I dont do it EVER now 

9. I can see how you guys think I'm "addicted" but I would disagree. That night just so happened to be a night where all my buddies were gonna play gta so I wanted to make it more enjoyable. And why wouldn't I smoke the resin & stems? It worked right? Hell it worked 10/10. I would just consider it utilizing as much of my weed as possible. 

10. Guys the resin did not taste bad whatsoever. I cleaned my bong beforehand, used cold water, ice, and snow. I don't see why I wouldn't smoke resin again.

My area wasn't dry. I was dry. Maybe I used the term wrong but I had no weed left for like 4 days and never got around to picking up.

12. Its really not worth it ull jst feel shitty after imo

13. My pipe broke recently so I slammed it and got a whole gram baggie filed completely with nice res lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. If you have a grinder with a keif catcher save all of your steams and grind em up.

15. No, thanks. 

16. Stems aren't branches; they're stems.

17. #57 SlightlyStonedSD, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    fuck the haters and fake potheads... ive been broke before aint a gaddam thing wrong with gettin high with the means you got.. real potheads know whats up

on that note, dont smoke stems its not worth it but you can get high as fuck on resin if thats all you got scrape your piece lil homie and fly high

18. lol ^ its pretty much branches dude

Sent from my iPhone.

19. dont smoke stems lol. resin yur only going to be high max 30 min but it comes on hella strong, and fades quick

20. but i suggest not smoking resin either haha shits nasty