Godzilla Trailer WOW

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Feb 26, 2014.

1. #1 Johnny Blazed, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    this shit is gonna be EPIC!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc

2. just watched it a few minutes ago......definitely looks better than the one from the 90s

3. #3 cball, Feb 26, 2014
    wonder if it will breath nuclear fire like the old Godzilla?

edit: been a toho fan since I was a toddler.

4. Not a big fan of Bryan Cranston when he does serious roles but this movie looks interesting. Definitely a must watch when it comes out.

5. #5 Johnny Blazed, Feb 26, 2014
    just from the little bit i see cranston is great as always i hope this leads to more big time roles for him

do you think he should only do funny stuff cuz of malcom in the middle or something? lol

6. #6 Crates, Feb 26, 2014
    I'm excited. I liked Cranston in his serious role in Drive.

And Breaking Bad of course.

I saw a snippet of the Official Main Trailer almost a year ago. It showed the sky diving and the jet going down.. some other effects.. and a glimpse of godzilla... but at that time they didn't reveal who the main star was gonna be... I feel that Cranston is a solid choice. 

Not at all but that was the first thing I saw that he starred in so his character is what I'm reminded of every time I see something with him in it.

8. #8 RedEyesHigh420, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    It really is gonna be epic. the great Heisenberg returns to take on a gigantic reptile.

9. Excited to see Godzilla throwing a pizza onto a roof,can't wait.

10. Defintely watching this in imax 3d!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Woah!  Trailer gave me the chills! Because it looks like it could be a great movie to watch in the theater!  Especially with Cranston playing a big role.

But we all know how trailers can trick us.

Time will tell

12. Awwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeaaahhh looks fucking sickk!!!

13. I loved the old classic monster Movies growing up. I hope this one lives up to the hype.

14. I wanna see Godzilla smoke some of his famous blue meth, that would be an epicly scary lizard, but for real it looks awesome and im sure 3D will be bad ass!

Sent from my LT15a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Sounds like a you issue. To me it just makes him a more flexible actor, he can play comic relief and do serious roles. It is a Godzilla movie though so it's really all about the big lizard in the end anyways.

16. duuuuuude i was soooooooo blazed when i first saw this trailer and i had no idea what they were talking about until i heard the godzilla noise

17. There is definitely alot of room for improvement with the Godzilla franchise but this new movie shows great potential.

Sent from my XT555C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ooo my homie Cranston in this bitch!

19. Yeah I can't wait. The guy from breaking bad is in it and Godzilla is like 600 feet tall in this movie. He's fucking gigantic and he destroys everything. It's gonna be awesome

20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64c6VLNJQiE
    there's a new trailer that came out yesterday