Vapor pen for under 100?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by carbinered, Feb 26, 2014.

1. its been a while GC…hopefully I'm posting in the right section

in the market for a vapor pen…

totally overwhelmed with the amount of new ones out there.
    anyone have any first hand experience with some mid ranged pens?

ones I'm looking at:
    Vape Ape
    Atmos Raw
    Vaped MicroVaped V2.

and even came across this one that looks awesome

https://www.waxdabbi...r-pen-kits.html

would like some feedback. i know theres a lot of issues as far as the ceramic bowls breaking, wicks falling, coils breaking etc.

2. I hope you're looking for wax pens

3. Gpen is probably the most overhyped pen on the market. If you enjoy smoking plastic and horrible tasting hauls go with the Gpen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Get an Itaste VV battery and a Gentleman's Mega V2 cartomizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #6 Nugtone, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    ^^^^ This man speaks the truth.

I've owned both the G-Pen Micro and the Cloud pen. Both atmoziers run out in 2-4 weeks if your dabbing every day. G-pen just relies on celebrity sponsors for advertisement.

Go with the Atmos JR, its the best one I've used and hits closer to a titanium nail than any other pen on the market for the price. 

Edit: and Everyone I know has been using the same atomizer (heating coil) for at least 9 months, some even over a year. Just like what you smoke, you get what you pay for. 

6. I bought the micro vaped glass dome attachment, and it's worked out... but the wicks fall apart and become a hassle, requiring you to replace the "nails." Should I go for the gentleman's glass dome? I'm only using very high quality crumble. Is their any problem with using high quality bho with these? I imagine, at least with the wick setup, that the bho would leave a residue?

7. gentlemans vapes. you could do what the guy up above said or Viceroy kit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

8. atmos, especially optimus model (which uses new, more standard (?)) threading is pretty solid. atmos is good overall. i've never really had any problems with it and i've owned 3 models.

also look at e-go c twist battery. it's kinda big, but you can control the voltage and it kicks hard, good for carts that are running on empty. you can attachments for different carts.