How do you release stess?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by 0reos, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Aside from the obvious ones ( exercise, healthy eating habits, and smoking), what are some ways you all deal with stress when you have a lot going on?

2. i kick back, think about life and where im at, laugh and move on

3. I tend to my garden or watch my fish tank.... While smoking a fatty of course

4. Hangout with my buds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't let myself have a lot going on. I keep it laid back and simple. All while eating right, exercising, and tokin' up!

6. I lift, almost every day. I really enjoy meditating. I like talking to friends, lady friends are easier to talk about stress and shit too. It's always fun taking your frustration out on video games. The list is endless!

7. Meditation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Masturbating.

9. Directly out of the tip of my penis

10. Getting in touch with nature, listening to music that makes me feel good and just doing anything ''different'' than the usual. You're more likely to be stressed if you're bored than if you've got something that eats at your mind's curiosity.

11. Drugs (beer and weed) ,sex ,video games ,T.V. ,a hot shower.

12. Working out, smoking, and reading in that order.  A great cardio workout, fat ass joint or blunt, and an interesting read always does it for me.

13. Step one: chug a beer
    Step two: take shower
    Step three: browse GC!

Sent from my mind

you have to manage your life efficiently so you dont have a lot going on, like learn to delegate tasks to your technology and people.

15. scream along to death metal, works pretty damn well actually

16. Ignore it and do what I gotta do.

17. Get fucking baked

18. Growing plants, talking to good friends, and slapping kids faces in Cod :bongin:

19. Thanks for the feedback!