indoor growing newbie

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zalmie_Belinski, Feb 25, 2014.

1. hey everyone, im new here and was wondering about growing a few plants indoors, i rent an apt and get awesome sun springtime to winter, last year i had a few plants but planted very late, still got some decent snoke out of it, what i was wondering is what potting soil would be the best, id like to go with organic as much as i can, any other info would help, thanks!!!! :)

2. You need lights for indoor or your bud is gonna be slim and loose. I use fox farm soil and nutes for my babies and they love it.

3. Do you have access to an actual hydro/grow supply shop?

If so, look for Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Its an organic potting soil thats loaded with lots of goodies and its ready to use straight out of the bag.

Next, you need a proper light. It sounds to me you try and catch sun from an open window or something. Not sure where you live but in an apt that sounds like a big security risk. If you got a little extra cash try and save up for a small indoor system.

Is odor going to be a huge issue with your neighbors or landlord?

How large of space do you gave to grow?

I can help you get started out the right way but need to know a little more. Just answer the questions I layed out and tell me your spending budget.