According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

If you were to roll up some bud with wax in a joint?

• by Gaccobee
  • Feb 24 2014 08:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Would it get you significantly higher or would it be a waste of wax? Also how much does a quality dab setup go for? I'm new to this.
Replies (12)

• Guest_SpaceJam4523_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Yeah you get fucking baked out of your mind.  As far as dabs go it really depends on your market, depending on where you are it could be $40 a gram or $80 a gram.  But yes the blunt or joint would burn slower and taste different with the dabs in it.  I'm a fairly experienced smoker and last weekend we ended the party with a fat ass dab blunt between 3 people and I was knocked out about 30 minutes after. Its a great time.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Yeah you get fucking baked out of your mind. As far as dabs go it really depends on your market, depending on where you are it could be $40 a gram or $80 a gram. But yes the blunt or joint would burn slower and taste different with the dabs in it. I'm a fairly experienced smoker and last weekend we ended the party with a fat ass dab blunt between 3 people and I was knocked out about 30 minutes after. Its a great time.

How much do they go for where you're at and do you need a lot it to get baked? Does it taste good or worse with the wax?

Edited by Gaccobee, 24 February 2014 - 08:57 PM.

• Guest_SpaceJam4523_*

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

Where I live now it would be pretty pricy, but I have a friend with a hookup so I get it for the low.  And no you do not need a lot to get baked, wax is powerful stuff.  I think it tastes better, if you like the taste of dabs then you'll like it.  Really though you just gotta try it.  I would recommend doing it at night because the first time I ever smoked a dab blunt I was so high I got a really heavy headache and eventually passed out.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

Anything over 80$/gram would be considered pricy then? I've never tried dabs thats why I ask. And I don't have a rig just yet to try it out of. Thanks for the tips !

• Guest_SpaceJam4523_*

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Its tough talking about the price because of how different each state is.  If you live in a place where weed is recreational or even medicinal you'll be able to find wax easier and cheaper.  If you live in a state where weed is still illegal, then not so much.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

True, I live in Canada, I've never seen anything other than bud around here yet so I'm assuming the price tag would be high

• Guest_SpaceJam4523_*

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

Well in that case I will have absolutely zero knowledge on your market haha

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

Haha thanks anyway man!

• Winegums
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

You can get what ever cannabis product you want in BC. Not sure where you are Gaccobee.

If you can't buy hash then make qwiso hash. It's easy to make and very discrete.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'm in Ontario. I'll look that up! Does it smell?

• Winegums
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

There's very little smell, mostly the smell of the alcohol rather than weed. It has a light floral taste usually and goes well with bud in a bowl or joint.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • Gaccobee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

Thank you very much!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users