First grow ever. Using a dwc setup

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by laztjitter, Feb 24, 2014.

1. #1 laztjitter, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    First time ever doing something like this, all advise is welcome and appreciated.

This is is going on week three of veg. I originally started it out as a soil. But when it out grew its container I decided to try a Dwc and transplanted into hydroton. I know the bottom leaves are burnt on the edges, not exactly sure what happened but I've seemed to corrected. But here she is, let me know what y'all think.

2. Well seems it won't let me upload the pics

Sent from my Z930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Here is my baby

Sent from my Z930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]

Attached Files:

4. Not really sure. Its bag seed. I have white widow seeds but I at least wanted to get through to sexing one before I start a seed worth starting

5. Yeah. Ive read a lot of people saying that its best to have a few grows under you before doing it but foot to learn some point or another.

6. Man all advise is greatly appreciated lol. If he is willing to give advise I'm willing to listen. Thanks

7. I was looking at your journal. Looks like we are around the same time frame.

8. Thats cool lol but im growing autoflowers. Youll really like it here at gc the people are really nice

9. I do have one question as of right now. From where I originally started it in a soil seed starter and transplanted it into hydrogen, after rinsing the soil off of course, I put it in a 10in net pot will the roots develop just fine. I do have a dripper ring up top the runs 24/7 and 2 air stones in the res.

10. They should be fine just a little slow growth due to the stress from the transplant from what ive read here on gc,my grow bible and other grow forums

11. #17 pdx stoner, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    First grow ever and using hydropronics im impressed so far lets see how this works out for you and good luck on your first grow!(subed)

12. I did the transplant a week ago yesterday, within that week it grew 3 more nodes starting its 4th. I was just more worried about the root development.