SPLC: ‘More Than Half of White Americans’ Anti-Black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Agreed. Wanna place bets on how long this travesty lasts?

I say 2 days.

2. there are racists of every color.

if you want to see just how retarded racism is, watch the movie 12 Years a Slave. its brilliant.

3. In the 1900s people were racist. In the 2000s racism exist but 4 many is not a normal part of life. In the 2100s who knows how far we will have come as a people.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hmm. Doesn't really seem viable. It will die at the end of the week I figure. 

5. That is a damn good movie.

6. Plenty of words without racial undertones. Scum, for example. To say that 50% of modern white Americans are racists is a moronic statement and undermines the work of intelligent anti-racists.

7. Fair enough scum is a noteworthy word I'll keep that in mind it's just almost become a habit to me nowadays ha 

8. #28 dubaba, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Honestly this might still be true in north carolina....

The amount of times I hear nigger on a daily basis is just sad. One time I was offered half off 30-06 bullets if I "killed a nigger with them".

edit- I wouldnt say more than half, but maybe close to half...

9. I was thinking : Nazi's and or kkk are able to gather together in more than 5 people a group and have training bunkers or fenced in property where as if their is a grouping of more than 5 Mexicans cholos = a gang

10. Criticism of a garbage president is now teh racism

Ehrmehrgerd