SPLC: ‘More Than Half of White Americans’ Anti-Black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 24, 2014.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HTg45g85WP0

Basically if you are white and not an obama voting liberal you are a racist. 

2. This shit isn't even news. Fuck this shit.

3. The SPLC is the biggest hate group in America.

4. Just becuz you didnt vote for obama doesnt make a person racist, obama is doing a terrible job at it too. Vote for results not color.

Oh come on now Fizzly.  :rolleyes:

6. I will assume they are even worse now, but I used to read a lot about them in the early-mid '90s and they were opposed to everything except big government.

A "civil rights" group haha, sure. Civil rights for everyone as long as you're a left-wing Democrat.

Ok, but that doesn't make them the biggest hate group in the US.  Opposing things doesn't equate to hate.  There are far more hateful groups. 

8. "Explicit anti-black racism" quoted how many times? And still never defined.

And white supremacy groups are on the rise, oh goodness! I guess the KKK is really stacking up the body count this year! I mean, they are...right?

Good for the guy who picked apart that spineless, self-loathing parasite from the SPLC, and told the viewers what people like them are really about! And he wasn't white, that makes it even better! I can see that little piss-ant from the SPLC now, "you're racist! Because you don't hate white people as much as I hate myself!" :p

The attack with swastika carving is pretty disturbing. But the noose on the statue thing, really? That's the best example you have of racism you can present, a bunch of frat boys putting a noose on a fucking statue? Give me a break.

9. <div>\tThe $250 Million Racial Racketeering Scam
    \t <div>Thomas DiLorenzo  6:58 am on February 25, 2014

I speak of course of the Soviet Poverty Law Center, the left-wing hate group that reportedly sits on net assets of a quarter of a billion dollars, some of which, one would think, could alternatively be used to help poor people.  But of course it is not.  It is essentially a hedge fund for the purpose of paying huge salaries and perks to those who run the racket.

The perpetually constipated-looking Mark Potok of the SPLC recently demonstrated how the scam works, by going on television to announce that “more than half of all white people” hate black people in America today.  This of course is absurd, especially considering that “white America” has elected and re-elected a half-black president.  The scam is apparently to say such things to the lowest of the low I.Q. liberals and leftists in America, especially poor black people, in order to scare them into sending donations to the SPLC.  That's how they have come to sit on a quarter of a billion dollars.

The, ahem, “methodology” used by the Soviet Poverty Law Center is to assume that: 1) any individual or group that is critical of big, out-of-control government holds such a position for only one reason - racism and hatred of the first half-black president; and then 2) to compile a list of as many advocates of limited government that can be found in America assuming, of course, that not one single black person would ever consider being a member of any such groups; and then 3) proclaiming that the list is “evidence” of racial hatred run amok.

These dishonest antics of the Soviet Poverty Law Center are a textbook example of the attitude of today's Lunatic Left:  They ASSERT that America is a hopelessly racist country and becoming more so, without even attempting to offer proof or argument, and then they FABRICATE “evidence.”  This is also why the Lunatic Left concocts outrageous lies and libels about people like Walter Block - to fabricate “evidence” in support of their sick world view.  This is also why the left-wing lapdog media accept everything the SPLC says, no matter how nonsensical, outrageous, or libelous (such as claiming that anyone with a Ron Paul bumper sticker should be considered a potential terrorist).  The media, with a few exceptions, share the world view of the Soviet Poverty Law Center.

</div></div> 

10. #10 Rochester, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Fuck CNN, I'm not anti-black I'm anti nigger huge difference if you lived in my city you'd be the same. $5 says that guy's never been to the hood or he'd understand a little more fucking animals man.

ya, there are more..
    tea party
    republicants
    demowonts
    all religions
    etc..etc...

ya..lots of huge hate groups...

hmm...ya..I agree.
    nigger is a way of life...not skin tones.

13. Trying to start a race war

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. For some reason people can't differentiate between the groups

There is a difference between niggas and black people, spics and Puerto Ricans, White and white trash, gay and faggot. In Every group of people there will be the negative minority that gets the publicity and that's what people think of them.

15. #15 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I'll have to disagree with the all religions thing. I don't think I've ever met a hateful Buddhist monk and the religion as a whole is certainly no hate group.

I completely agree.

You both are still just thinking in generalizations along racial lines, even if you try to separate the two, and considering how quickly people can label you as racist or bigoted, its a tight rope you're walking.

It would be better if you said, I dont like that black person for x number of reasons, not I dont like that black person because he looks like a stereotypical nigga. See the difference? One is more concerned about traits about a specific individual, while the other is just grouping people into generalizations.

17. I think he meant actions of the individuals, not how they look. The minority segments of each group who's actions are abhorrent give the whole group a horrible name and stereotypes.

For instance, one of my oldest friends is black and looks like he is straight out of a BET rap video. If you didn't know him some people might think he was gonna mug them but he is the nicest motherfucker you can meet.

18. ^ Thats what I mean too, actions not just looks. I still think its better to look at it from an individual level instead of grouping those individuals, especially when it comes to race.

19. #19 Lenny., Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    A shit thread to start off actually got even worse. I did not think it was possible in this case. Damn.

20. I understand but I don't care what those people think of me the only people I know who think that way have never been near the hood man I've seen some crazy shit and nig is the only word to describe it like what else would you call two parents pimping 10 year old kids on street corners man it's real fucked up true animals like I said everyone see's things differently and my cities pretty fucked up