Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Bathroom or Room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by silentsmoker420, Feb 22, 2014.

1. its not a dumb question. Always one person on here will get butthurt about something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If your smoking in the same house as them they will smell it. Only way around this is to get one of those square industrial fans and stick it pointing out your window.

3. Go outside. It's just respect.

4. #24 Johnny Blazed, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    i used to stand on my sink counter and use the fart fan no idea if it actually did what it was suposed to 

if its a big house just hang your ass out the window and take your tokes

That's what I do. Pack a one hitter make sure all the smoke goes in my lungs and none rises in the air (kill it in one hit) hold it in and blow out the window. Haven't been caught ever in like 5 years lol

6. What he said

7. I live in a small house and smoke a pipe out the bathroom window, close window have shower, open window half way through shower, finish shower leave bathroom with window open. Never had a problem with smell. Spliffs are extra smelly and take longer to smoke though so I wouldnt recommend that

8. it's been a few days since I posted this but thanks alot for all of the feedback everyone. im out of bud right now but here in arlington, TX it is extremely easy to get and I will be smoking in a bathroom again soon lol

9. I think its a smart idea to smoke outside except if your super slick then do it 

10. Seriously?
    Are you a child who's own wants outweighs other's wishes/property?
    Grow up man, don't disrespect those giving you shelter. :smoke:

11. In my opinion, if you get can outside then that is the best way to do it. Blaze it up outside, take a shower and brush your teeth.

12. Smoke buddy is the way to go indoors

13. get a vaporizer ......