Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Bathroom or Room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by silentsmoker420, Feb 22, 2014.

1. #1 silentsmoker420, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    So, I have a spliff I really want to smoke. The problem is, I am staying with some relatives and I am staying alone in a room and I want to get blazed. The room has a window and so does the bathroom. The bathroom has two doors, the entry door, and the door behind the entry door..the door behind the entry door has a toilate and a shower..(confusing, sorry).. What should I do to not get caught smoking in my relatives house? Should I smoke in the room I am staying in or the bathroom? I am not used to hiding this sort of thing.

Thanks

2. #2 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 22, 2014
    Why did you even need to ask this?

Open a window, close both doors and smoke in the bathroom. Once you're done smoking, run a lukewarm shower for about 5 minutes and put a scented shampoo on the shower-floor. The steam will help expunge the scent, and the shampoo will help mask it.

Even for a first timer, why would you consider smoking in your room a good idea?

Edit: From personal experience, the two doors will block out any smell of smoked marijuana, assuming you don't open the doors all the way when you exit the bathroom. Keep them closed once you leave.

Edit 2: I'm confused here. Is the bathroom a part of your room, or are you talking about two separate places in the house? If that's the case, just fucking smoke outside.

3. adults could just go outside for a walk...

4. No, the bathroom is not a part of my room, it is right outside of it but my relatives are on the other side of the house, and it is a pretty big house.. Sorry for the dumb question lol

5. #5 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 22, 2014

Just smoke outside, it's way more safe. Smoking in the bathroom is a total no-go, and smoking in your room will leave a smell on everything made of cloth.
    If you need an excuse to leave, just take the trash out to the bin and spark up.

6. Thanks bro

7. I was kinda thinking the same thing.

I am stepping out side to make a call.

Why even smoke inside if someone's house that does not allow it.
    What if while you were smoking in your house your friends come by and starting chopping lines on the table. I would be a little pissed off. And that doesn't even leave a smell.

8. A spliff indoors is the smelliest of choice. Get a pipe and do one hitters out your bedroom window with a fan on. Come on man a joint?

9. Jump in the shower, open a window.

Toke while you shower blowing out the window.

If you shower in hot water. All the vapor kills the smoke

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I did it for 2 year when I lived with a uncle. Every shower I took was 1 hour because the first 30 min I'd be blazing relaxing

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 dankness420, Feb 22, 2014
    Lock your bedroom door and climb out your window, navy seal style preferably.  Just blaze on the roof or climb down or something.  Spliffs are extremely smelly in my experiences and I would never smoke one inside that's for sure.

12. Honestly I think it's very disrespectful to get blazed while visiting relatives. They don't want to see me high and I respect that.
    I really stand for that I would really feel bad about myself if I was visiting and smoked.
    Why can't you just wait till you get home?
    C'mon man you're relatives don't want to see you high and shouldn't have to because you couldn't take a break.

13. Don't smoke a joint indoors, it penetrates and lingers.

Especially with tobacco in it... So much worse.

14. Smoke outside. If you absolutely have to smoke inside, do it in the bathroom literally hanging your upper body out the window. Then shower and all that shit

15. #15 .collegekid., Feb 22, 2014
    if you gotta smoke indoors, use your bedroom and put a wet towel under the door, sit by the open window and smoke bowls. exhale out the window through a sploof you'll be fine just don't smoke too much.

16. I managed to smoke a joint in the bathroom at 1am when everyone went to sleep.. I just put a towel under the door, closed the vents and took a hot shower with the window open and I was blazed.

17. I'd just step outside if I were you, but if you absolutely can't just run the shower, towel under the door, and throw some shampoo in the shower while you're blazing. Brush your teeth after you're done and put your clothes in your room so they don't smell up the bathroom.

I guess it all worked out then. Seriously heed the advice you've been given and put it to use in the future. Just because you didn't get caught by your "relatives" this time 'round doesn't mean you won't the next time. Whatever the case may be in the future, don't smoke a spliff or joint inside... You got lucky as fuck bud.

19. You're damn right I got lucky.. I sprayed a shit-load of febreeze when I was done and that masked the smell as we'll.

20. I smoke in my room. I pack one hitters and blow the smoke out of a window. I have a fan going and spray frebreeze after, I have only been caught by people walking in on my while smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum