Free Fast Food Forever

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by shermdawg767, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Midwest here so I'll take Runza haha sucks for the rest of you!!!

2. In-n-out for me. Best part is I live half a block from the only one in my city =P

3. Wendy's thise spicy nuggets are on point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Easily nandos

5. Carl's jr. Good god when they finally came to texas,my plan was to get a job working drive through ,and get so fat from the food there! They'd have to cut away the drive through wall to get me out...and to stop hanfing out half eaten meals.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 Deleted member 42976, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Chick-fil-a

or

Jersey Mike's (way better sub shop than subway)

honorable mention to Zaxby's but they're not close enough lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wendy's for lyfe

8. agreeed! i totally forgot about jersey mikes. preetty damn good, definitely better than subway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Of course

"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

• Like Like x 1
  10. In n Out. I moved to Colorado 7 years ago and have been missing it ever since. I'd be a fat fuck in no time, but DAMN!

11. Chipotle.
    My mom knew the way to my heart (and stomach) and hooked me up with a $50 gift card for Valentine's Day. :yay:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jimmy John's is a good choice. Not as bad for you as most places, but their turkey sub is off the hook.

13. Fo Sho¡! ;) u know whats good G

• Like Like x 1
  14. I hear you bro, left the u.s and been missing everything. Especially in n out

15. We don't have many fast food places here in Portugal but I would be down for free Burger King for life!

16. my instinct is telling me in n out but im gonna have to go with the habit. the variety would keep the lifetime supply more enjoyable..ex: bacon, avocado, chicken, etc.

17. #37 Delightfully High, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Just because you eat at subway doesn't mean you won't get fat. I work at subway and I can't tell you how many people a day come in talkin' all this shit about how they're gonna eat healthy and lose weight just to have me make them a foot long meatball on Italian herbs and cheese with eight slices of pepper jack cheese add bacon with a shit ton of all the vegetables just to have me top it off with extra mayo ,oil ,and vinegar. Shit pisses me off lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. A&W no doubt!

Them frosty mug root-beer floats!  :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  19. #39 TimothyTheFirst, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    I used to think so but one time they gave me 60 of them for free, I don't think I can ever eat them again.

if Coney Island counts as fast food, definitely that.  if not, prolly Popeyes chicken.

but you know how there's like, local fast food places?  like it's the same shit for similar prices but the food is better and it's locally owned...  I'd definitely pick one of those places over any national chain.  

Is it really that good? I've never tried Jimmy John's. Every time I look at their menu, it's like "a turkey sub with cheese, mayo, lettuce and tomato? I could make that at home" :poke: 

• Like Like x 1