JTRX 2000 Watt Indoor - 9LB HAMMER

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Update Day 37 Flower, looking beautiful

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Day 39, some of these are very fast finishers. I should expect harvest within 10 days or less.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Love the macro pics, makes me love weed even more seeing it like that. Lookin forward to final harvest pics.

4. Damn how did I miss this.  Subbed.

Those are beautiful shots man.  Going back to page 1. :smoking:

5. #65 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Update

Just popped 10 more 9LB Hammers and 5 Conspiracy Kush by TGA, gonna pheno hunt the 9 lbs again and look for a great ceeper cut and run it later, also looking for a heavy leaning obama pheno on the conspiracy.. Just put them in dirt, they will be above ground shortly! I expect this round to be even nicer :)  :yay:

I have 2 really nice keeper phenos this round, one is jesus OG dom and the other heavy gooberry, not to mention the Hells OG cut pheno that is in the back and I can't really get pics of yet! It looks VERY good and smells like straight OG Kush. It's a lower yield like og kush but the calyxs are enlarged resin smothered beauties! I'm looking for the black cut or a very heavy leaning gooberry pheno, if not i'll land on a nice gooberry quick finishing/heavy yielding pheno.

6. Forgot to post this pic a couple days ago, Day 38

[​IMG]

7. Looks like you have a good grasp on the TGA genetics.

Sub grows some dank fo' sho.

and so do you! :metal:

8. #68 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Update

Finally picked up a RO system for myself and the girls, can't wait to feed with pure 5 ppm water! As well as drink it myself!(I've tried it and it's amazing...) will never drink any other water from here on out.

[​IMG]

Thanks a lot man! I can only hope to do better next round, I'm changing a few things up that can really only be to benefit, can't wait to see how RO changes things up, I was feeding with 200 ppm water before, now I'm down to 5. I will clone my desired phenos this round and grow em again after this! I can correct a few mistakes from this round and I know how they like to respond to nutrients/stress, can't wait.  :metal:

9. #69 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Update Harvest

came into the tent and 2 girl's main stems were snapped in half, they fell over on each other! Decided to harvest 3 of them since they had mostly milky trichs, some of these phenos are awesomely fast finishers. Anyway i'll post up dried pics when they're all done! I got 2 more plants in the tent a Jack the Ripper and Hells OG pheno finishing up. 

[​IMG]

10. Update Flower Day 45

Here's the Hells OG variation pheno that's finishing up, she's looking pretty good!

[​IMG]

Lowers

[​IMG]

11. #71 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Flower day 50 on this phenoooo. :yummy: She's showing me some bright violet and autumn hues!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't forget about the delicious 9 pound hammer that is about to hit the curing jars as well :)

[​IMG]

12. Update next cycle

Popped 10 more 9LB Hammer seeds, running em again... But of course, this time a lot better I hope!! Along with 5 conspiracy kush, will be pheno hunting and selecting the best genetics to run for awhile. Hoping for a heavy yield quick finisher gooberry pheno, and a heavy leaning obama in the conspiracy..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I love TGA genetics! Currently running some Apollo-13 BX seeds and Timewreck looking for a bomb sativa since no one seems to grow them where I am at. How the cola's on the 9lb hammer looking size wise? I am thinking about getting some seeds when available because it is suppose to be one of TGA's more yielding strains. Nice growing BTW it looks FIRE!

14. There are a lot of different phenotypes, the gooberry dominant pheno & jesus OG finish in under 50 days and have a very heavy yield, you won't be dissapointed! The other phenos are lower yielding but very high quality

15. #75 bluntfists, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    damn Rj that's some frosty lady's, you got my sub!

16. Nice grow, i just ordered some 9lb after looking threw this,  i have ran tga's vortex, cheesequake, timewreck, and jilly. loved them all, i have heard some bad things about the hammer going hermie on ya, but ill just keep a eye on it, some people seem not to have that issue.

17. I'm one of them :) I popped 10 more though so I may get unlucky, who knows :( if you do get a hermie which is rare imo. Most only grow a few sacs and you can pick them off and they usually stop after that.

18. Dammit man.. I'm gonna have to get some 9 pound beans. They look too damn good to pass up. :smoke:

19. For sure! I guarantee you will be impressed in more ways than one :)

20. Update Harvest

Harvested the 2nd to last plant hells OG phenotype, really nice! Made some nice shatter as well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]