JTRX 2000 Watt Indoor - 9LB HAMMER

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Yes it has :D

Finally got over that really bad sickness.

2. good to hear man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. drop dat hammer bro, want to see more!

4. #24 Rootsphere_Farms, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Well one of my 600 watts blew out, so in 3 days I am moving them into my larger flowering room to veg out for 1-2 weeks max in their new 7 gal pots before I throw em into flowering.

[​IMG]

5. #25 Rootsphere_Farms, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    One of the 600's is blown out still & I've been busy lately so they aren't moving as quickly as I'd like, they want to be transplanted!! But they sure are filling in the tent, one of my next days off coming up here I'll be able to throw the 6 girls into the big tent I got it set up for them. They will veg under 2k of MH for about another week in their #7 pots before I transition to flowering.. Then the real fun begins :)

[​IMG]

6. Got em all into the big flowering tent with MH bulbs vegging for 1 more week until they are going into flower!! Super exciting, transplanting soon! 

[​IMG]

7. #27 Rootsphere_Farms, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    Update!

They have been vegging for just around 2 months now with different light powers throughout, hopefully they don't get too big! Been awhile since last update, I just lollipopped some of the lower growth that wasn't getting any light, had some great clones if I was to be cloning! Just transplanted them a few days ago, going to transition into flowering when they recover from this. Enjoy some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. #28 Rootsphere_Farms, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    I will probably just use 1500 watts in flowering, the extra 500 probably won't equate to much. Looking at around a pound out of this crop.

9. #29 Rootsphere_Farms, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    I got 2k watts available, but 1500 is plenty and would have a higher grams per watt ratio, it would overall be a more efficient grow, but if I got the extra 500 that's usable it will only increase my yield still outweighing the cost of the light, though the efficiency of my grow will go down, my overall yield will go up, so may as well go with it? Only prob may be temps in this Summer's heat, but I have an AC which should keep the room under control. What do you guys think?

10. #30 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    Update Veg

Plants are looking happy as can be and recovered well! Just the most luscious fresh green soft growth I have ever seen, absolutely beautiful! Will be transitioning to flower here in the next few days! Hope you guy's like these pics I got some pretty good ones, happy growin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Dang man, they are lookin good. Feels good to have a crop goin into flower again huh? 'Specially with some of Sub's beauties. :)

More wattage is never a bad idea.. I would put it at 2k. You got an AC.. what kind.. like a window unit?

12. It's a great feeling, you know it as well as me. :p

I dont know if sub actually put any work into this strain yeah it was sold through his company, but jinxproof and Mr. Spliff did most the work, though I havent looked into it, I could be wrong..

& yeah, I use a spare bedroom to grow, so I got an AC in the window, which is 10,000 BTU. It can cool the room more than efficiently, we will just have to see how it goes when it starts getting a little hotter, luckily I haven't had to plug it in yet.

Ya bro a 10k AC should cool it just fine.. thats exactly what cools my 2000w flower room. Tell ya what though.. once I got once of these little controllers, the room is pretty much on autopilot. Its fully programmable and can be set to any temp and time, it even switches from heat to cooling. Its a great piece of equipment for really cheap.. now that its 73 lights on and 63 lights off, I'm getting huge buds with loads of color.. wasn't running like that before I got the controller. 

Def look into this dude! I got one at first and now all my rooms have one to help keep the environment in check. 

http://www.amazon.com/Lux-Heating-Cooling-Programmable-Thermostat/dp/B000E7NYY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399612233&sr=8-1&keywords=thermostat+plug+in

14. #34 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    Oh yeah, good thing I got one of those built into my AC! Just set the temp and it will fluctuate on and off to maintain the temp on its own. Only thing I gotta do is water, I'm glad one is built in.

15. #35 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Just updating with another pic  :yay: flowering on next watering and the stretch will be on. 

This is my shortest indica dom pheno, you can really see the Afgoo showing, we will call it 9 Lb Hammer #2.

And my other pheno that looks Gooberry dominant but Blackberry kush over the afghoo dom I'll throw up pics of later, #1
    [​IMG]

16. #36 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Update Day 1 Pre-Flower

First day under HPS is today.  Lowering light schedule gradually, the plants are pretty huge now. Maybe gonna have to throw a cage over em soon.. Will pre-flower for 3 days down to 12/12 and one pre-feeding of bud ignitor. Pics later

17. #37 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    Update Day 2 pre-flower
    Update Day 1 Flower 6/6/14 lights on 12/12

Today the lights are still getting adjusted, only going 2 days of gradual decrease 

Moved my lights up to max position, hopefully this will be enough to accommodate for the explosion of growth that is about to partake.. :hello:
    Decided to not pre-flower for 3 days, they had some HPS yesterday for around 14 hours. I really can't risk the extra growth in 3 days that's how close it will be.

My 2 good phenos in the tent are both about 4 & 1/2 ft tall and about 3 feet wide, other 4 are more Jesus OG dominant and more kushy in growth.

Anyway, flowering is finally here can't wait to see what comes outta this :)

[​IMG]

18. Update Day 3 Flower

Things should just now be getting ready to take off, you can tell they are cocked and ready to fire :) Let's hope they don't get too big on me! Let the stretch begin

[​IMG]

19. #39 Rootsphere_Farms, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Update Day 7 Flower

Things are moving along nicely, another week to go for them to stretch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Update Day 12 Flower

Plants are looking healthy, progressing nicely so far. Can't wait to see what unravels in the next few weeks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]