1st time grower gonna need some help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JamesBrown420, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Its my first time growing and right now im germinating 2 seeds.

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    Congratulations¿!? Did you have a question?

3. @[member="TheAnswer121"] Umm well i was hoping the good community of Grasscity could give me tips! Cause i was asking my friend and he told me to post on the forums so here I am!

4. what is your setup? i mean everything

5. @[member="kayakush"] I have 95 watts (Florescent). I have a timer and a power bar and i plan on getting soil Today or Tom. I have tried growing before, in the seedling stage my plant was about to grow its second pair of its "true" leaves but then the plant started bending to the ground, I think i over watered it.

6. Even if you overwatered it should have still recovered from that. It sounds like it may have been heat stress or something else. But anyways good luck on this next one. Grasscity is a great resource for growing information. Most everything I know was learned on here and ICMag. 95w will do alright for veg, but you might want to kick up the wattage a bit for flowering. CFLs can work pretty well though.

7. @[member="skinny ninja"] Thanks alot i will definitely take your advice and maybe tom I might start a grow Journal :)