MMJ in Florida. Lets plan early

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by poorbuffalo15, Feb 21, 2014.

1. u laughing at me or with me???

2. They just eat this shit up. This site is getting full of crazier people by the day. Yes the Govement is doin something becuse it's the will of the people. Lol. Then why is in not federaly legal right now since that is what the people want. Becuse people don't care.

3. At you.

4. explain your point of view. I would like to know what it is and what I said that is making u laugh at me. curious

5. #45 Sgtstadanko707, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    So much wrong. I am going to just sit back and laugh a bit more. That was a knee slapper

6. this?

7. Sure.
    Tax it and regulate so we can vote to get it changed becuse that is the will of the people. Lol. Since when have legislators care what the people want.

8. What is your point of view  sargent slaughter?!

I could see you now laughing like a old man on a rocking chair slappin his old knees, but still don't know what your view is....Sarge

9. #49 poorbuffalo15, Mar 19, 2014
    what would be your solution???

Rome wasn't built in a day.....

10. I am just a greedy Prohibitionist you don't want to here what I think. Lol.

11. #51 poorbuffalo15, Mar 19, 2014
    dude, get laid, hit a bowl and then come back to the forum. I do want to hear what you think....that's why we are in a forum. serious.

I want what everyone else wants. Full legalization without any interference from my govt. But that is a long road ahead of us we have to go thru what we are going thru now to reach the promise land. Remember Martin luther king.......he had a dream and even though it didn't go as planned he knew what the goal was. He had a dream and so do I!!!

(Hope I didn't offend anyone with the Martin luther king text, btw, I personally love MLK because of how he approached the evil in his time.

12. And yet our Government allows blatant racism every day. And those are the same people you have hope in changing the current state of mj . Pass what you are smoking on my friend. I need to get on that level.

13. WOOOW!
    U r far out there man. You really do want to be the leader of world peace!

Do your research, all humans are racist. Human nature. get over it.

You know u still haven't said anything that would help lead the way to prohibition. Just a loud ass in the back of the room talking nonsense.

Take your peace and love sign down and take a nap. this is 2014.

14. Did you just call me a hippy. See I knew you were a funny guy.

15. You can either play the game or get played by the game. If you want to help people or just make money you will need to play the game because resisting it will get you nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You don't have to change to world. Just a law. And who needs that law changed? You? If you need something...do you let your legislators tell you how you need it? Or do you tell them?
     That is what I am saying. Vote it down, send it back to the negotiating table and negotiate a fair and sensible legislation that is focused on what YOU want, and stop just accepting what they give to you. That isn't American...that is fucking stupid, and lazy.

Medical Cannabis is going to create a black market with a closer supply line that is harder to uncover as it will hide under the guise of Legal Medicine, much like Florida's Prescription Drug problem.
     And that is exactly what I am going to tell them when it comes time. Because unlike some people I am not just concerned about one state. I am concerned about their neighboring states as well. And I can go both ways on Cannabis. I'd rather it remained illegal, with no revenue coming into their coffers until they concede and legalize it across the board. And if people would stop being stupid and allowing them to decide what we want, and how we need it MY job would be a lot easier, and MY goals would come to fruition much sooner. But then again, I have been at this a lot longer.

I'll reimburse you cash, for your licensing fee and application fee if you can get a dispensary opened with you as a sole proprietor. If you aren't connected now, what makes you think you'll get in? This isn't capitalism...you are voting on a licensed state medical facility, to be governed and regulated. It's not a lottery, it's not first come first served...it's a contract, and they choose who gets it. You got a few million to lobby them do you? 
     You got gamed as soon as you thought the process would be fair. But then again...hey, maybe your politicians are in it for YOU!

18. I agree with some of what you are saying which is why I am going to focus on services.  Anyway, the issues you are referring to happen everyday in this country, it's just the way it is.  Your not getting a great job at a law firm or brokerage unless you know someone and the same can be said for a lot of industries.  You can try like to hell to meet these people and find a way in or just let opportunity go by and blame the system. 

Some of the people you say will get first dibs are putting millions into campaigning to get it passed.  I am okay with them getting the first opportunity because they are putting their ass and money on the line now.  The only people that can afford to open a dispensary have a shit load of money behind them, again, that's life and money talks.  

That is why people in Florida need to bite the bullet, be patient, and vote down the law and let their legislators know that they will only let them generate revenue off of them if the laws favor them. Is it counter intuitive? Hell yes. But it also is the smart route and sends a message to your local lawmakers and the lobbyists plying them. And I'll bet if you dig hard enough you'll find that MPP has a few of those lawmakers searching for some people that they know who might be interested in getting into the biz.
     Getting into the service side is very smart. That is where I'm betting my chips when me and my wife move to CO. Hopefully by the end of the year. But we have a business and a home to sell before we can go.  I'm done in my state. And MPP can go suck a dick for how they fucked us over so they could get a guy they had an "in" with to become the ONLY vendor. Yeah, a monopoly. And it's funny, that the same concerns and business models requirements that he put up for them are the very same that Florida is discussing now. Coincidental? Nope...I think it's the same damn guy. And if so, he'll be going for a sole vendor license.

20. nothing personal. not referring to the long bumpy road. totally fed up with teabag Floriduh, there were problems with individual voters as well dude and...no way in Hell will Tricky Dick Scott & the republican led government allow this.

Folks, even if MMJ passes in FL the governMent will not write rules & will do what it can to prevent any MMJ from being sold in the state just like in NJ & south Carolina. Why? well I have no hope that Floriduh voters will vote for the Democrat for governor after 2010 cause voters are dumb fuks, who think it's all cause of Obama..

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app