What will happen if i wear the same socks for 4 days

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by gdot, Feb 21, 2014.

1. it really depends on what youll be doing those four days

2. Shoes will get to stinking so bad you can throw them away.

3. I'd rather wear no socks or shoes than same socks that gross bro why don't you not wipe your ass while your at it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. #44 enjoyandlive, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    if you don't sweat from your feet like a fucking eskimo in a sauna then wearing socks for a few days doesnt really do anything at all from my experience .. but ive lost millions maybe billions of socks in the washing machine. Maybe it's just because i don't sweat from my feet unless i'm doing something vigorous

5. I would imagine you'll get athlete's foot, maybe a toenail fungus. Gross.

6. Change your socks everyday; sweat is not good for your feet. Your socks probably won't dry in time and you'll be adding to the nastiness. Same thing with shoes, you're actually supposed to let them dry out everyday, that's why they start to stink.

7. Do you not own a sink? Surely you have more than the one pair. Hand wash that shit if you've gotta. Why would anyone want to smell like feet or any other type of b.o? And being that they take your socks... what about your underwear? I hope you learn to do your own laundry sometime soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409302470.077389.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

9. if your feet don't sweat...then why are you washing a billion socks??? Lol

10. Purchase > Wash > lose them

11. I C

12. If you wear slippers without socks too many times it makes them smell unbearable.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum