Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC content of mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 20, 2014.

1. #1 ReturnFire333, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Does anyone have any idea what the THC % of weed like this would be?

[​IMG]

2. lol what. i dont believe you can tell thc content by looking at its colors and outside features

3. its weak not even worth smoking dude send it to me i'll get rid of it for you

4. Yeah my man.

It's roughly between 0.001% THC and 29.9872%THC.

Hope this helps

5. #5 Z42OM, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014

Mids would (probably) usually be like %10 - %15ish ...

Thats if you consider %20 or more to be "top shelf" or watevers .

From my knowledge , no flower will ever go above %35 . Anything over %30 is just mad (for flowers)

6. Standard roughly 20%

Mids aka "middle grade" around 10% estimate

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon inside my space weed grow op

7. all bullshit aside it looks good to me

non pretty dank or just really firey stuff from god knows where

often those are the best to smoke

enjoy

8. How do they work out the THC %, is it the weight vs THC content or how much THC is in the resin glands, do they get rid of every drop of moisture or is it done how you'd smoke it?

Hard to believe a 1g nug could be 25% THC, that's 0.25g of pure THC and the other cannabinoids AND all the plant matter/water.

9. The high of mids is weak, but if you have a very low tolerance, that can put you in the zone. 

10. Looks good enough to get you pretty blazed.

11. Let me get my THC calculator, hold on

12. 100%, if you smoke it, you'll go full retard! Don't do it OP..... it'll void your warranty, and your parents will have top trade you in in something more reliable m