Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you change about the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JamesCThatsMe, Feb 19, 2014.

1. I would change the type of bud it was, dirt. And the people who rolled the joint so bad.

2. I would have smoked 10x as much because the first time I smoked, I did not get high. Or perhaps I would have found some higher quality weed.

3. Well I have athsma and the first time I smoked I took three huge hits of a huge doobie and my lungs died haha shoulda took smaller hits

Sent from my iPhone 420

4. I wouldn't change anything.  The first few times were the best times.

5. I would have inhailed properly and smoked more so I actually got high lol

6. I can't really remember my first time. I remember trying to buy weed for the first time and bought parsley mixed with a little weed lol. He had it in a empty match box, at the time i was like 12 or something so i didn't know shit all about weed. 

7. I would go back and close the vent, put a towel under the door, and know how to hit a pipe properly haha. When I try to get other people to try it I do my best to not pressure them, its important for first time users to feel comfortable with giving it a try. Stay faded :smoking:

8. Well for starters about 15-30 minutes after I smoked my mom shows up and drives me to see my grand ma in the hospital after we smoked 3 blunts turns out the whole family was there it was quite the adventure I wish that never happened cause I found my self fucking with a wheel chair the whole time

-=Comfortably Numb=-

9. My first time really smoking was at a summer camp some tine ago (i cant remember exactly) with my best friend/ current toking buddy, another good friend, and his friend. We smoked almost every night that week, and some afternoons too.

I wouldn't change a thing. It was great.

10. I wouldn't have tied Jeff up with packing tape and put ice down his pants. But, you can't change the past.
    Sorry Jeff.

11. Wish I got high

12. i would have killed for a pipe....not a apple from the school's cafeteria 

13. Well my first time it was with my brother on my 13th birthday and we went out to his car in the drive way eat like 12:30 am and smoked 2 bowls!! Cop rolls up blocking my driving and just sits there! Turns out it was for the neighbors which is weird cause they are straight edges ! I would probably change the part with the cop rolling up! Wasn't chill being young and first time smoking weed and having that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #74 Johnny_Blazed, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Ah yes my first time smoking, what a glorious experience.  It was Spring my senior year of high school and after a couple years of pestering I finally gave in and decided to smoke with my friends.  They were so damn excited about it they decided to make this into a big event.  Shrek was out so the plan was to get me uber baked and go see Shrek.  They picked me up after i got off work and were ready with a quarter sack of "hydro". We proceeded to drove around and hotboxed my friends dodge avenger.  I got green hits on all three bowls and topped the experience off with a blunt.  By the time we got to the theater i was mega high.  I remember they would just look at me every once in a while and start giggling, "You're so high dude! Look at that big goofy smile".  I remember the the normal looking line we waited felt like it took 2 hours.  We then moved to the concessions and between being super, duper, high and the onset of my first case of the "munches" that line felt like it would never end.  I turned to one of my friends "dude this line is taking forever we're going to be late, but i don't care because I'm so freaking HUNGRY"  again they just start laughing "dude your sooooooo high we've been in like for like 10 minutes"  Finally I reach the snack counter and I go nuts A large blue cherry icee, nachos, sour patch kids, and a popcorn.  We migrate to the theater with plenty of time to spare and i begin to FEAST.  I don't even notice the previews and the next thing I know I look up and the movie is starting.  I proceed to laugh my ass off at Shrek while two of the 4 friends I came with pass out during the movie.  All in all it was  fantastic experience but if I had to take one thing back it would be driving around and hot boxing.  Considering the passing the bowl and driving high that was definitely dangerous.  Other than that my friends were great to me on my first time smoking they made it a cool experience and never attempted to kill my vibe.  As long as you do that for your friends you will be a great host that will create a life long memory for them. 

15. I would drank less I got messed up on some Jim Beam and stole my friend's dad joint it was awesome just had to much Jim that night

16. Lol i smoked first with my best friend in the woods. We used an apple but had some dank. A car pulled up the nearby driveway halfway through the sess and scared the HELL outta me lol. Couldve gone without that, but everything else was perfect.

17. If I could do-over the first time I smoked, I wouldn't have been an anxious little bitch about it, who gave up after the first 6 hits, and was afraid to leave my friend's room... :bongin:

18. First time was perfect, my older friends
    Got me to smoke a blunt and drink beers with them around a campfire when I was 15

19. More weed