Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you change about the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JamesCThatsMe, Feb 19, 2014.

1. the first time i SMOKED i was inhaling it wrong lmaooooo but the first time i got high it was amazing. 

2. just the quality of the weed...was pretty much all schwag round here in the mid 90s

3. I would smoke out of a real pipe and take more hits.

4. If I could toke more with the girl I had a romantic endeavor with at the time, but shit happens due to the mysteries of life. 

5. I would have hit the greens, used a bong or pipe instead of an apple, then a homemade bong, then a tinfoil pipe, I would've gotten more and I would have inhaled haha

6. The first time I smoked? I'd change the way I inhaled. The first time I got high however I wouldn't change anything.

7. Probably the price- i paid £25 for an oz of dried fan leaves in the late 70s but back then i definately had more money than sense, it did get me very stoned but the fact that i was at work Apprentice electrician on locomotives and the horrible taste tainted the experience  

8. well i wish my parents didnt call me home the second i finished smokin goddddamnnn

9. I wish I knew how much you need to smoke to get high cause I was at a party and I was the only one who had money so I asked how much weed do I need to buy so a guy said 1/4 so I paid $110 for some sour d and smoked the entire 1/4 that night with 6 fat blunts with a about 4 of my friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I wouldn't change a thing. I was at a small get together and we hotboxed my friend's mom's bathroom. I took five bong hit and got high off my ass and coughed for like an hour. 

11. Pff. Everything. I didn't even get high. I was with my step brother and his friends. We took a walk to the local skatepark, and some guy who was far too old for me (I was 14) tried feeling me up. The whole experience was wtf

12. I wish we would have listened to music! I don't remember hearing any music, I just talked about God knows what with my good buddy haha

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--

13. I wouldn't have been observed by the boyscout son of my next door neighbor

Sent from my XT1053 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Actually getting high..

15. #55 josephjt93, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    I would devote a good afternoon to the first time. I would smoke out of a bong, no changing this it must be a bong. Pipe was too complicated for me my first time and I got frustrated even with good instructions from two people. I would stick to one hit at a time, like passing it. Passing is the best part, in my opinion. Socializing and really feeling the effects and differences can make the high more noticeable. Socialize, movies, games or just a walk. It's all different while you're high for newbies. My first time was just two years ago but I remember it clearly. It was in a parked car in the open, pipe and two others. The situation was fine it was the pipe that I had never used before and I couldn't work the carb right. I still dislike pipes because of the harshness and harshness can make things like joints a bad option for first timers. Bongs all the way. Or a fancy bubbler.

16. Probably inhaling the smoke lol. That would've helped :p

17. I'd have to say not rolling the joint with a receipt paper. Or the fact we snuck out to smoke and my buddies mom called all the neighbors and a volunteer firefighter to help look for her delinquent teen and his friend. Oh the memories of the 9th grade.

18. If I could change something from the first time I smoked, it would have to be the part when I didn't get high

19. I dropped the bowl my first time. The medicine caught fire and, my cousin went to put it out. I thought he was grabbing it so i let go and coughed my head off to find he was kind of mad but mostly laughing at me. But I did get nice & medicated (even having never smoked anything before)

20. Not smoking out of a shitty high lighter made into a shitty pipe. Had to hold it over your head to light it and always ended up swallowing most of it. It was horrible but it was my first time so....yeah.