Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you change about the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JamesCThatsMe, Feb 19, 2014.

1. i would have gotten higher :p
    i was going in and out of having fits of laughter, it was simply amazing. my friends would look at me and say "yo dude, look at him"
    and i would notice them and try to tell them to fuck off but would burst out laughing and i couldn't even talk xD
    man thinking about that night makes me smile the biggest grin ever.  :smoke:
    and i suggest doing joints the first time. i love joints :D started with joints, and when i die the last thing ill do is smoke a fatty.

2. Id inhale correctly and use a pipe to conserve..

3. I gotta say, the first few times I smoked weed were some of my favourite memories related to cannabis. The first time was with my ex-girlfriend, she had just gotten into weed and wanted to do it with me for my first time, so I was good with it and we went out onto her balcony and shared a joint together. By the time the joint was finished and we were heading back into the house, I started to feel insanely dizzy, somewhat panicky, but amazing all in one; it was by far one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had, but I knew I did it right and was high. By the time we got into her room, I sat on her bed and felt like if I were to let go of the bedsheets I'd fly off into space, so I clung on for dear life and began hallucinating, thinking that everything I hallucinated were from dreams I had from when I was 7 or younger. It was weird, it was crazy, but damn was it fun. By the end of the night I was dancing with lights on the street and having uncontrollable fits of laughter.

The next time I was with my neighbour and my good friend who I've grown up with, so I was pretty comfortable. We were in my neighbour's bedroom and he had this awesome setup where the fan would be faced towards the window, which would we opened, and we'd blow our hits through the fan, shooting it out through the window screen. It was 2am in the morning and I would've been 17 at the time, summer was just starting so it was warm and fresh outside and he had this little blue bong that we all took a hit out of. After one hit I was already having uncontrollable fits of laughter and felt every emotion as if it was a part of my entire body, my entire being. 

4. I swallowed the smoke, and didn't get high at all (not unusual). :(

5. Laughing hysterically at a bunch of loons and making myself look like a fool in front of my cousins..oh well. They laughed,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I wouldn't have smoked out of a pepsi can in the woods then played basketball right after.

7. I would have smoked MORE!

I was at a buddy's house and decided to hit a few roaches that were left in the ashtray. The only thing I got from that was a bad taste in my mouth!

Eventually while hanging out with the same friends I tried again with success. I jumped in the deep end and was ripping bongs and smoking blunts :smoking:

My biggest advice is to enjoy your first time in good company with people you trust, in an environment that is safe and you trust. Just in case those paranoid feelings kick in - I've seen some first timers wig out from cannabis, unfortunately. Would definitely recommend doing it in as FUN and laid-back an environment as possible. Concerts, camping, hikes and so on, although for some that may have to wait until they are able to handle their $#!^!

8. In my buddies back yard hiding behind a shrub. Smoked from a glass spoon that he somehow acquired even though we were 17 at the time. Got rocked, walked down the street and ordered 2 large chicken parm subs and ate them in under 10 minutes. Smoking back then would get you thrown in jail, now the cops look the other way here. Wish it was like that back then, wouldn't have been paranoid.

9. First time I smoked and got high was the best high I ever had. I didnt know much about what I was doing, called up my friend who's boyfriend was a dealer. Good friends with him now but anyway he gave us some pure sativa strain and rolled us two blunts. We smoker them both, I've never laughed or been that happy before. I got my name the lone wolf that night. After that I went on a 5 day hoorah of smoking. Been hooked since!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

10. i'd have changed the people i smoked with. 

11. If I wasn't too stoned to go on a date, it was a long ass walk anyway, plus my legs were basically in the "fuck it" mode.

12. The first time i smoked weed was in a field with 2 of my friends out of a soda can. I only took one big rip and didn't really feel it. One of my friends also never smoked before and took about 3 hits and my friend who was introducing us too weed took like 4 hits. I honestly wasn't high but pretended to be highhh as fuck. i think my other buddy did that as well. I wish i could go back and take real massive rips and actually inhale right so maybe it would have been better. 

13. It was awesome, but I wish my friends loved floyd and zeppelin the way they do now, instead of being stuck with bubblegum bullshit that night.

14. I wish I hadn't succumbed to peer pressure and waited til a point in my life where I was more comfortable with myself and the idea of weed.

Was only just 14 at the time, and not an early bloomer (very shy, especially around girls, and very unsure of myself in day to day interactions, but I had a good personality so I was still friends with the "popular" kids), and my two best friends wanted to smoke. One had already done it and loved it and said we both would too.

I didn't get high the first time, or many times after that. When I finally did I wasn't even expecting it as I barely took a puff, and the feeling surprised me and made me super anxious. I smoked it regularly through the time I was 16, expecting it to get better, but I was too young to recognize that the anxiety I was experiencing was underlying in my personality when I was sober too, and that the thoughts I was having when high were things I needed to address, not ignore as a side effect of the herb.

This lead to me not liking weed much again until my senior year of high school.

15. Brought munchies.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. The only thing i'd change is not having my friend's weirdo boyfriend there

17. I would maybe smoke less. I got my first joint off my sister's friend, and she PACKED that fucker deliberately to put me off weed because my sister didn't want me getting into it. 

Ended up almost puking, lying on my bathroom floor telling myself, 'You're fine. You're not going to be the first to die from Weed'. After about 20-30 mins though I was up because of the munchies, and demolished a pizza. Felt great after the initial, 'Oh shit, what's this?' feeling lol.

18. Not smoke outside while I was not home and had snuck out to chill with friends it made me get so fucked up I almost passed out if I could have I would have done it at home and would have taken it slow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Well, my sister gave me weed laced with a hallucinogen (not on purpose), so maybe the hallucinogen part. But it's a fun story and a cool memory so maybe I wouldn't change anything.

20. My first time was great, at a highschool football game, probably like 300+ people and cops and idgaf just had a blast.