Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you change about the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JamesCThatsMe, Feb 19, 2014.

1. So l was just thinking about introducing new people to the love of the plant. But l was thinking about how many cant feel anything, and if they do they are confused about how it feels. There are many who fall in love with the first time. What would you change about when you were introduced to the plant? What were some good ways that you have introduced people to the herb?
    I want them to understand and appreciate it for what it does and how it helps as a wonderful plant.

• Like Like x 2
  2. i had a pretty damn good time my first time, id probably just keep the memory as is. also the people who feel nothing their first time probably just didnt inhale. 

• Like Like x 4
  3. The first time l smoked this guy turned on Iron and Wine. Made for a chill smoking vibe.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nothing, I actually had one of the best times ever. Not a lot of people can say this, but for a short period of time right after toking up, I was seeing multiple of things almost like a hallucination. My dog and close family member by side, nice cool night at the park, what more could I have asked for! Got home, some munchies and some movies…. pure awesomeness!  :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. The first time i smoked was really fun... me and my friends finally found weed cuz we were looking allll over.... and then we asked someone and they met up with their friend and we got it. so we went back to the house and smoked 2 HUGE FAT GINORMIOUS blunts and also some bowl packs on monster cans (o jeez... early stoner days... lol).... i was STONED..... really dont remember the night other than i was scared to walk home alone so my friend Jennel walked me. lol,

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don't do what my friends did to me. They decided it would be alright if I used a DIY gravity/waterfall bong made out of a plastic water bottle for my first ever session (this was Halloween night 2007).

They were all assuring me that I probably wasn't going to feel it the first time, so they insisted I took three bottles worth of smoke. 

I was instantly fucked up.

After very, VERY slowly making my way back to my friend's living room, my buddies at the time started playing Rock Band while I watched and silently melted into the couch. I could not move, and when I did move, I felt like I had to poo.

So I found it in me to stand up, only to drop onto my knees and puke all over my friend's living room floor. Thankfully it was hardwood floor.

If I could, I would've introduced myself in 2007 to joints first (or vaporizer, specifically Purple Days), or just anything way less intimidating than a DIY waterfall bong. I remember kinda freaking out about the method my friends decided on, and seeing the gross water bottle with a with melted holes at the bottom and socket wrench socket drilled into the bottle cap. It just scared me which I think ultimately led to bad vibes the entire night...

...Until I got home and took a shower while still very blasted. 

Best shower ever.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I drove home after getting high for the first time (vaporizer)  that was pretty freaky, I would probably change that.

8. I would have relaxed more. I spent the entire time freaking out and being paranoid my parents would call me or I would get caught or something. Still a great experience though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I had an amazing first time. Luckily I was with someone I trusted very much (my sister). We didn't even get through the first blunt before I was baked. I remember everything in slow-mo. Such a fun time 😁 we still smoke all the time together, best siblings relationship ever!

Not your average smoker 😏

• Like Like x 2
  10. I had a sausage roll. Far too high to avoid losing half the pastry. I'd choose pizza if I had the chance to do it all again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not losing my lighter,little bit of weed and a bowl

12. I wish my buddy that introduced me should of warned me that cannabis=love

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I probably would've waited another 5 years to be honest. Started at 13 and didn't get high the first time. People had been setting us up for this big hallucinogenic experience that never eventuated.

14. Make sure you have a campfire. That makes it so much better. But if i could change my first time i smoked, i would make it so that i would actually get high. Also when i first got high i was kinda a shy cat, so i didnt smoke as much as i wanted to. Make sure everyone is comfortable. Also, Snacks, Snacks, Snacks,

15. I would have introduced vaping first instead of smoking.
    I also would have liked to change my setting. It was at high school when I first felt the effects of marijuana. Lol
    German class to be specific.

Sent from my eyephone

16. I had a wonderful first time, only thing I wish I could change is probably take bigger hits lol

Sent from my M736 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I would of started smoking at a younger age

18. The first time I smoked, I was at a party and sooo drunk already. I hit my friend's bong a few times that night. I would change the being drunk part, because I hardly drink anymore at all for one. For another, mixing the two didn't allow me to even really experience it the way I would have wanted to. I would've kept the environment, because it was fun.

The first time I actually got high, I was with my ex at this kickback (we were already exes at this point, but pretty good friends). I wouldn't change anything about that, I don't think. I had a great time and couldn't feel my face haha.

I was 18 when I started smoking, so I wouldn't change the age I started at. It was a promise I made to myself that I'm so glad I kept!

19. middle of the day in a park with my friends and no cops with a quality glass bong, blunt, papers and tons dank bud.

20. I would have chose a better party then a Evil Dead Marathon watch along with a bunch of gay men. I'm straight and a female but it was an odd situation. Whatever, it was fun.