What is something you want to do that you cant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by woodbulb, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I've always wanted to have a dream about having a dream.

2. Skydive. I kind of want to run away and fall off the radar and live in a mini hippie society where we smoke weed and play guitar and we live on a farm or some shit like thatc

3. Run away to some farm to take care of the life around me

4. Practice archery, I just find bows and arrows so interesting and beautiful! But it's really expensive, at least here in Spain

5. See my little boy. His mom keeps him from me. I am retired due to injury received at my former job. Pay 1600.00 per month on 2 biological children and adopted ex wife's daughter to remove the abusive father from her life. Now, I'm drawing 3k a month and drained on child support and she won't allow me to see my son. This has fucked up my mind, my heart and soul. =+= no more heartache.

6. Live on the himalayan mountains and spend everyday meditating and smoking some fine cannabis

7. I wanna get a hold of a lighting when it strikes
    and throw it out on outer space with enough energy to make it a satellite of Earth.

8. ...ill have what he's having...

9. Know how to take care of a cannabis plant. I just can't seem to do it.

10. That sucks, but what's the other side of the story? There's usually a reason why someone keeps their kids away from someone else

11. Nothing?

12. #274 fssalaska, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    Piss on Bill Gates grave...

[​IMG]

13. Be Bill Gates.

14. The list is very very long. But at the top of the list, it's fuck Jennifer Anniston.

15. This, but in Jasper National Park.

16. Dunk a basketball, shit would be SICK

17. buy and restore a 1970 oldsmobile cutlass 442. fuck it, doesn't even have to be a 442, id settle for any cutlass between 68 and 72.

<em class='bbc'>one day</em>

18. Wipe my ass with a £100 note.