What is something you want to do that you cant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by woodbulb, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Pay off utilities unfortunately those are for life I would go off grid but my fam wouldnt want to live that way too bad.

2. Whoop my dads ass...lol

3. Can I live on the farm? Kiwis are delicious..... :p

4. Hmmm... To be able to go back to the person I was before I became jaded and had my heart broken. Innocence lost cannot be reclaimed. I wish I could change that.

5. i have land and wish i could grow on all 98 acres in weed and gov left me alone
    its just farming dammit

6. To not be sick so I can get high

Heck even feeling well enough to leave the house world be nice. Shitty weekend indeed

7. To see if I can make it on the show "Survivor" n win a million....would be fun as hell IMO

8. #229 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    build an iron man suit. learn to fly. go back in time. have sex with chris pratt. travel the world. talk to animals. go to the moon and space.find out if aliens are real. bring people back to life..god this list can go on and on...

I'll be back later :laughing:

9. Get a new bong

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Snowboard every day

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Go to Cali on Valentines Day....n take this girl on an awesome date!!

12. Right now? I would love to blaze.

We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

13. If I tired to really get into your question there'd be a 6-7 paragraph long essay....so... Guess I'll keep it simple. I want mental freedom. I don't want to be mentally trapped any more. But that will not happen anytime soon :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Smoke weed and snowboard... But I can't cuz I live in Georgia. The most backward ass state in amurica

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yea c'mon !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Bang adriana lima while megan fox licks my balls and katy perry sitting on my face.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Smoke whenever and wherever I wanted and grow my own.

Stay high, stay lifted

18. I wish I had the money to give people a hand up.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

19. Just so you know, it made me so happy to read this. Nice to see such thoughtful ppl are still out there :lol: