Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of my eyes has shrunken from smoking weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ponygirl11, Feb 18, 2014.

And then?

2. I LMAO at the title of this!!! sorry but sounded so funny in my head.

3. Ive seen this happen to people before, and it has happened to me, its from smoking too much, when I stopped smoking it cleared up

4. Oh that happens all the time to me. Drink a pint of bleach, that should clear it up. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [​IMG]

oh ya, love it...

6. #26 lightnup, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    I have seen some big eyed people before, this might help.

martyfeldman.jpg

7. Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Sorry OP but i fuckin lost it when i read the thread title. Thanks for ending my night on a good laugh.

9. If you're a girl and you've been crying excessively recently,  you could be getting something my girlfriend had (forgot the name) but something formed above her eye and formed a bump. Over time it went away when she stopped crying so much.  I doubt it's what you have though since you talked about dark circles. 

10. That is not from weed. Your eye is fucked up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I can help you op...but the first thing you have to do to get better is send nudes to my pm box...trust me, its the only way

12. Smoking weed increases the blood flow to your eye area, that's why your eyes get red when you smoke. If you have a vein(s) around your eye that is visible through your skin, then it will most likely seem bigger after you smoke. I have the same thing, but without my eye looking smaller the the other. I have a vein that's visibly a half an inch that is in a c shape on my upper cheek bone, horizontal to my eye. It actually gets darker when I dont smoke :confused_2:   Luckily I wear glasses which disguises it quite well. Although our stories are similar, it is possible you just have an eye infection. If your eye is itchy that is probably the case.

Also, there is an emoji that is perfect for this question....

:blink:

13. Im not sure how your eye being swollen would have shit all to do with smoking weed lol

14. Op I believe you, MY DICK GOT HUGE from smoking weed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Haha I'm with y'all on sketching about some of these posts but I feel like maybe there's some credence here!

My eyes get low after smoking and I'll have dark circles from pot. But any asymmetrical problems might be your own problems that weed is exacerbating.

I used rhotos 3x a day for over a year and it got to the point that every time I used drops, this giant red vessel in my right eye would get inflamed and painful and look awful.

I just stopped drops and now my eyes don't get red at all.

how do I change my signature

16. Haha bitch

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. im curious as to how a person would be able to tell their eye shrunk without it being small enough to fall out of your skull

18. Those saying the guy is trolling should ask themselves whether it may be genuine, with a bit of hyperbole in the mix. I get a slight lazy eye myself when I'm more than moderately stoned. The darkness around the eye however I can't comment on im afraid. As others have suggested..I'd see a Doc.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app