Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of my eyes has shrunken from smoking weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ponygirl11, Feb 18, 2014.

1. #1 ponygirl11, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Hi everyone. I've been smoking heavily (daily) for about a year and a half now. :smoking: After a few months of smoking I noticed that my right eye developed a very severe (what looks like a bruise) dark circle around it. It looks almost like I've been punched. What's worse, that eye has shrunken and is more shut than the other eye. It's very strange. I know it is from smoking weed because when I get high, that eye is even MORE shut and dark. Being high enhances it, and it only developed after smoking weed very heavily. Last night I was crying quite a bit (not high though), and the eye swelled and got a lot smaller. This morning I woke up and it's still very small and it feels heavy...if that makes sense. This is the weirdest thing and I can't find anything online about it, except for the fact that it may have something to do with my blood vessels leaking....Please help if you know anything.  :cry:  :confused:

this is NOT an anti marijuana trolling post. i love smoking weed, and i want to keep smoking it, which is why im wondering if anyone has had this problem and what they did about it..

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    go to the doctor ;)

excessive coughing can put strain on the eyes, but i don't think smoking in general would do that. you should definitely get it looked at

3. what the fuck? im not a troll. this is serious, i need people's advice because i cant find information anywhere. 

4. You want advice?  Go to the doctor!  We're not board certified physicians :rolleyes:   P.S. Your story sounds like BS anti-mmj propaganda. 

5. sounds fucked up. id go to a doctor instead of risking anything bad happening to my eye

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. go see a eye doctor troll

7. It is not caused by the weed! Weed does not cause shrinking black eyes. Black eyes can be caused by a broken blood vessel around the eye, but that should heal after a short period of time. Like someone else said, if are are coughing really hard, that could have caused it as well. You should see a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

8. You might want to either stay with the defalt color or pick one with more contrast. Pink is not easy to read so I didn't.

9. It happens all the time...and marijuana is definitely the cause ... One day, I smoked a whole joint and my left testicle fell off... So watch out op, first your eye, next your testicle.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Why are you even posting in the Seasoned Tokers section? There's a section for questions.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/

11. #13 Bill O'Really, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Rub some pot on it... What answer do you expect from us? You blame weed for a problem that is obviously not even remotely related to any disease anyone has ever heard of, and then complain when people tell you that?
     Go see a doctor!

12. You're an alien!

13. Hey guys I'm really concerned...yesterday I was smoking naked and some pot smoke got on my testicles.  I woke up today I my left testi has shrunken...i'm scared guys  what should I do????

14. just rub some sex panther cologne on it, 60 percent of the time it works everyyyyyy time.

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

15. Read my post, your not alone... The marijuanas has destroyed more than one life... Be strong... Op may go blind and il have Napoleon one nut syndrome .. It happens to the best of us...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. eyes are better than mine if you can read that pink text. 

17. This eye thing was not caused by marijuana. Most likely there is something up with your eye and when you smoke because of the way marijuana affects the blood vessels it makes it worse. Go to the doctor before you lose your eye.

18. first off, nobody can read your light pink/light blue text on a white canvas. second, don't go around saying how weed has shrunken your eye, i'm sure politicians will jump on that shit in a minute. i find it hard to believe weed is the cause of this since its used to treat many eye illnesses. if you're worried, a doctor can help you more than some stoners on Grasscity.