Olympic horizon to helix or syn double showerhead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by N0odl3s, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices which one?

2. double showerhead for sure ;)

3. Olympic > SYN

fire polished logo, faceted mouth piece

4. Yea im probably going with the olympic considering its got a 600$ price tag but my local shop says i can have it for 450$

5. Niether,  buy a dirty rico or a king g-line

6. olympics are nice but kinda overpriced and don't function that great i find. syn is just crap lol

Im curious as to why Syn is crap??? They are over priced for sure but i have never seen crap from them.

8. Just wondering what you thought the differences were between the olympic horizonline type pieces and the sov glines?  i dunno, I've never tried a sov stemline type before.  Just looking at function videos on youtube though, I always thought the normal stemline looked better functionally than the gline and I thought the olympic horizon line looked better than both the sovs.  But I've never hit any of these pieces, only judging by water function videos.  Interested to see if you've hit these and what your impressions were.

9. g-line shits on every single chamber i've hit. Literally double as good as a stem line. never hit a horizon but not a fan of their design and my buddys didn't function great but i never got to hit it 

10. damn I might have to find one to try out, unfortunately I don't know of a shop near me that carries olympic so I can't compare between the 2. I'm really surprised to hear your buddies doesn't function well.  I was looking at this vid and thinking that I haven't really seen stemlines that functioned as well as this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv80VYa3yXk

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkA0EcfT4j0

11. my king g-line literally stacks to the top of the can and into the mouthpiece if i want, with ease too. its up grid, down grids don't stack nearly as well as the upgrid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8Qjwg8DTc not mine mines not sandblasted and stacks higher

12. Nice vid,

this is why it's nice to try the piece out with a water test in a store.  Maybe that one guy's gline was just made all f'd up, or he's a puss.

I need to just save my money for my dream piece (well, my dream piece that's actually somewhat realistic).  Worked mothership is just a whole different playing field

BIG difference in down and up gridded!

the original gline you posted was a downgrid.
    the most recent gline was an upgrid.
    not sure if you caught that or not.
    :smoking:

14. ahhh I see, I always wondered why someone would do down grid...doesn't make sense to me.  Gonna have to check one of these out if I get rid of my pillar.

15. Yeah what he said

16. are you the owner of dirty rico? I've been looking for your glass!

17. No i am not the owner but there is no owner me and my bro are dirty rico