Healthstone

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Crates, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Like my first "rig" then? 
    Hurt like a bitch...
    This is the only pic i have, it was basically a birdhouse dome attatched to a chillum. The entire thing gets too hot to touch after 3 dabs... Imagine how hot the air is... It's amazing for bubble hash though.

It was blown locally, the guy came up with the design, it's blowing up around here now. I got one of the first three he made, the ones now are amazing, mostly just fritt but some real nice color. They look nice, i'm gonna get another soon since this one cracked. I'm gonna keep it around until it shatters though, then i'm gonna find a way to get a nailhead in there on a ti wire to keep using it...

And i'm not saying the guy invented the birdhouse dome or some shit, i hate when people argue about who invented glass designs...
    Show me another chillum for dabbing... He didn't invent the thing, but i think it's cool, and definitely unique.
    I saw something similar but with a quartz paddle, it was called an atom smasher or something like that? I'm on the hunt for them.

Attached Files:

2. You can get a healthstone slide for a bong/rig if your worries about filtration