Healthstone

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Crates, Feb 17, 2014.

1. I have never dabbed before.. but I am looking to get into concentrates. I stumbled upon healthstones and I find them extremely appealing for their ease of use and portability. 

Opinions on healthstones?

2. Bump. Been looking for info on these too

Who Dat!

3. They look good tons of reviews on youtube I'ma order me this week will let you know.

4. I wonder if they are as effective as a nail & dome

Who Dat!

5. Only thing I'm sketched about is you heat/vape/smoke whatever with a butane lighter while your hiting so hopefully butane does not ruin taste but no reveiws or anything have said anything about that so idk.

6. Supposedly, yes they are. The only thing is  that there's no water filtration. But other than that I've read and seen it to be just  as effective and frugal as nail & dome. 

Same thing I was worried about. I watched a video by "thatguythatcouldfly" on youtube and he was in love with the healthstone. However, he said that he had noticed, after heavy use, that the healthstone pipe had accumulated some type of condensation .. which he is not sure what its from. Could possibly be a result of the butane. 

I just love the idea and ease of the healthstone ... so I will look past that and still use it *shrug* .. I mean when you smoke a bowl that's spraying butane (I never bought beeline) ... and I smoke bowls all day.. so I don't really see the difference with going to healthstone.. 

Another thing that worried me is how small the healthstone pipe is so the smoke doesn't have a lot of time to cool down.. and how there's no water filtration.... I feel like the smoke would be extremely hot on the lungs.. because the stone is heated with a torch ... hotter than a bowl of flower would be ... 

Regardless, the idea is appealing and I am going to buy a pipe when I get the money... 

When you get butane, make sure its premium, 5x filtered.. DO NOT get zipo fluid... 

here is a link to some quality butane ... http://www.amazon.com/Colibri-Premium-Butane-Large-Can/dp/B00A8MRW2E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

and as for the lighter ... I've read a triple torch lighter works best.

7. We use a healthstone to dab at phish shows, they are the Shit. Use five time refined butane out of torch style lighters. No exceptions, cheapness in health is equivalent to suicide. But my literally, still irresponsible though. Gives others a bad name

8. there genarlly getting good reviews. id rather use a dome and a nail personally though

9. They're OK, I prefer titanium though, always. If you need portability, get an oil cartridge + ecig battery.

10. They're meh, but they do work. Nail and dome is much better

11. I don't have one but have used friends pieces and liked it for on the go, but prefer the nail for regular dabbing

12. i would recommend buying one for sure! I've had mine for probably 3 or 4 years and I've never been disappointed.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392782953.155944.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

13. Never used one.

However, I've only ever heard good things about them and I'm going to be getting one myself in the next month, or so.

Though, several people have mentioned its best to buy their lighter also, or get one as close to it as possible. I'm not even sure, what it looks like, or supposed to do. I assume, its supposed to be a more even heating and probably a lower-powered heat source also.

14. I have not used a healtstone pipe... although i like the idea... What i have used was a health stone bowl piece that my friend has for his bong. It is literally my favorite way to smoke wax honestly.

I had smoked was a few times before, but was not getting the results all my friends bragged about (extremely high off very little) for me no matter how I smoked, it seemed to work the same as weed. I'd smoke like a gram of wax in a night and be my normal high, while all my friends where completely fucked off like two dabs, I was about to call it quits and just stick with weed UNTILL I used the health stone. I got so high off so little wax, I was amazed, the gram I bought expecting to go through in a night lasted the entire weekend. 

I really think it depends on the person, but for me health stones are it.
    I love them, and cant wait to buy my own. 

I also agree with you on the ease of use and portability, its perfect.   

if you have a bong though Id recommend getting just the bowl piece, nice thing they can be used with any bong, so if your going to a buddies and he doesnt have a rig, but you dont want to take your bong, toss that bowl in your pocket or backpack and your set. 

15. fwiw I'm not even attracted to Ti at this point, I'm all about cupped and domeless quartz.

Healthstone: aiming torch directly at product. meh.  

also more dollars.

I like my cheap tasty quartzes.

16. Buy some hemp wick man.
    I believe there is a company called beeline that makes it
    You can actually get a free sample delivered to you. Its all organic, hemp wick, dipped in bees wax, and it is amazing. No butane, full flavor, plus you get a little flavor of the wax sometimes, but its no biggy, it just taste hempy, good tasting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I use it all the time but cant use it with the healthstone.

18. you can heat it up first with the torch lighter to get it nice and hot ! this is the only way it will give you huge hits. after it's heated up then put your oil or whatever on and light it. and it doesn't produce resin really, it's more like oil solidifies in the tube, which may be considered resin tho idk.

19. They are an awesome products just have to use the right tools I would say definitely get one

20. In order to hit a healthstone you need to be spraying tane in it while hitting it. No thanks. A torch gives off WAY more tane then a lighter although the quality of the tane in the torch is easier to control then the tane in a lighter(unless refillable).

They could be cool for taking to a concert\\show but IMO bho vapor is hot. The few times I have dry hit rigs it has been painful in comparison.