Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Legit Seed Banks With Discreet US Shipping?

seed banks united states legit seed banks seeds

• Please log in to reply

laneyfacexoxo

laneyfacexoxo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knew os any legit seed banks that delivery to (preferably that are within) the U.S.? I'm looking at Crop King Seeds, and Bonza Seeds at the second as well as a bunch that were suggested on Mister Green.

Thanks in advanced!

Laney [:

ChefZiggy

ChefZiggy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,029 posts

Are you in a state with legal MJ?  If not, finding a place in the US that will ship to you might be tricky.

From outside the US I can personally reccomend marijuana-seeds.nl  Unfortunately you'll have to do a wire transfer or money order as they don't curently take any credit cards. (prepaid or otherwise)  Regular sleath shipping is $9.95 and guaranteed stealth shipping (one resend if stopped) is $15.95 I think.  plus they have a decent free seeds offer with every order.

I picked up 10 THC Bomb Reg., 10 Thai Stick Reg. and 10 White Rhino Reg. for $98.81 and got 5 Sensi Kush + 3 Northern Storm Auto Fem's free.

jets420

jets420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
Attitude seeds and seedsman. Never had any problems so far. Don't order to where you grow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lFourTwenty

lFourTwenty

Designated Drinker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,866 posts

Herbies

• WDIK likes this

BigTank

BigTank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

Some places use to hide your order within something. AND SIMPLY just opening the package and inspecting it.. the seeds could be easily found. Basically broke down to whether or not the package was opened and inspected, if it wasnt...100% fine..if it was opened...Good night.

Im not sure of current methods, this was in the past ^^^ from what I typed above, but some people are straight amateurs.

SNiXrOx

SNiXrOx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Attitude seeds and seedsman. Never had any problems so far. Don't order to where you grow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attitude

JoeBlow911

JoeBlow911

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Herbies

Sent from my mind using jedi powers.

maverick24

maverick24

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Attitude.

Iamaries54

Iamaries54

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts

Mandela seeds out of Spain , very stealthy and reasonable shipping coming form somewhere that is not a popular MJ seed shipper,  may slip by inspectors without as much attn. Also they have some interesting easy to grow strains. Customer service 2nd to none.... 

nugznbudz

nugznbudz

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Attitude has been having there shipments seized for months..so has nirvana...seedsman is legit. Ordered over 300 worth twice in one month no problems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

vape2health

vape2health

• Registered Upgraded
  • 360 posts

Another thumbs up for "Attitude". Never a problem, always been pretty fast delivery.

axeldog13

axeldog13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
I use tssc (www.world-wide-marijuana-seeds.com) they give me free seeds every time and I ALWAYS get my order in 4 days. They don't use dumb stuff that gets flagged at customs. It goes right thru.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Thumbnails

• 1392570093617.jpg
  • 1392570155544.jpg
  • 1392570178939.jpg

• Black Rider likes this

enal

enal

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Herbies All The Way!! 

I had two back to back problems with Attitude all of a sudden. 

Herbies just got it through no problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seed banks, united states, legit seed banks, seeds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users