could we breastfeed forever?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Heroic Dose, Feb 16, 2014.

1. If a woman eats a ton of weed, will her breast milk get you high? 

2. No

3. What if i strap her into a contraption and force feed her hash for several hours?

Lol god that sounds so offensive and degrading... :laughing:

4. I didn't read every post but the reason breastfeeding is nutritional for children is because it passes down the mothers immunities to her children giving them resistance to more forms of disease and sickness. It can also pass down allergies though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. " Mom, can i suck yo tits?? "

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I breastfed for 13 months. Breast milk is the best natural anti biotic and it can heal rashes, ear infections, pink eye.....

7. I'm sure I've heard that breast milk is the only single food that you could live off for your whole life. Idk it might be bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have a canker sore.  GIMMIE YO TITZ

9. I wonder if smoking weed while breastfeeding has any adverse effects? Perhaps with the stomach or transferrence of cannabinoids?

10. Don't worry that your child will breastfeed forever. All children stop on their own, no matter what you do, and there are more breastfeeding youngsters around than you might guess. Whether you Breastfeed for a day or for several years, the decision to breastfeed your child is one you will never regret.

11. I've heard of a family friend that sucked and drank a bunch of his wife's breast milk and supposedly it gave him the shits for a couple days afterwards..

12. sounds like Freudian communism

13. Few milky related things...

Rich people will happilly pay almost as much per oz for someone elses breastmilk as they will for weed.

Lots of asian people are lactose intolerant purey because their diet doesnt include milk. Aint got no cows. Does that mean human milk is lactose free?

Has anyone actually ever had their mum run off with the milk man? Here it all the time, was there once upon a time some legendary milkman that went round pumpin all the sailors mrs when they were away at sea?
    Gotta be a story in that one somewhere?

Can vegans breastfeed?
    All about being natural but they cant have anthing that comes from an animal so what they givin their babies? Mushed up onions and fuckin cooscoos?

Know how indian people smell like curry cos they eat it all the time. Well ive been told, dont know if its true or not, but apparently many asians and indians etc think we white dudes smell like milk.

Hmm.... what other milky things can i think of....
    Oh ive got a mate that can snort milk up his nose and spray it out his eye!
    How the fuck does one figure out they can do that? Gotta be all sorts of special to be trying that shit out of boredom.. "here barry you reckon if i snorted that...." oh aye, propper special.

Umm...oh the milky bar kid (mckauly caulkin..hey, wonder if his great great grandad was a caulker or something?). He got raped by michael jackson. True story. Well. Probably true, guess well never know. I hope he raped that robson boy though, hes a belter anyway.

14. I breastfed a rat once(in a purely non-sexual way, mind you)and after two days or so, she became a human. Drinking human milk morphed my rattie into a person.
    5 days later(without human milk, water only)she made a full recovery to her rat self.

Interestingly enough, when we had Cookie(the breastfed rat that temporarily became human)breastfeed a baby mouse, it turned into a baby rat.

No bullshit.

15. I uncomfortably watched my aunt breast feed my cousin till he was 8. Weird seeing a kid that could do math talk and read breast feeding.
    And apparently the only reason she stopped breast feeding him is because he grabbed his teachers breast at school and asked for some milk.