what do you guys do? hobbies/jobs/passions?

Discussion in 'General' started by DJSandaS, Feb 15, 2014.

1. i'm just really curious as to what you guys do in real life. how do you pay the bills? what are your hobbies? what do you want to do? i currently work as a cook at a local resturant and i do odd jobs with computers and stuff. i rap and make beats as my hobby, i'm pretty beast at cod as well lmao. i also like doing graffiti and longboarding in my spare time. my passion? i strive to someday have a studio of my own and having people pay me to come and record in it.

lemme know guys! i'm really interested in hearing from you all!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Kuollut, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

3. same lmao

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fishing/ Commercial Fishing Woman /Smoking and Toking

5. Sell weed. Smoke weed. Hopefully the future, and the laws, will work out in my favor so I can continue to do so.

6. I make music also.

Moving to Houston because I have an apprenticeship in a studio set up!!!

Working in a studio has always been my dream job and I finally have a chance to accomplish it.

Follow your dreams blades!

7. I'm probably dying so I stay at home and do the housework and go to school sometimes

8. Welding/Plumbing in the Navy.

I like getting drunk

9. #10 Majestic Raven, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    @[member="ocire3500"]

Might want to edit that.

My hobby for the last week has been getting healthy. Want to drop at least 50 pounds before August. I just got two kettlebells too that I am about to workout with after I do my homework.

Also Call of Duty Ghost. I am ranked 120,000 in Team Deathmatch out of over 50 million people.

10. Im an engineer, and jack of all trades. I can make or fix just about anything.

11. produce music.

12. #13 TheAnswer121, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I'm a stay at home father, first and foremost, so that takes up a lot of my time.

I enjoy growing weed, smoking weed, playing video games, watching movies, listening to music, reading (occasionally, not so much anymore), hanging out with good company, and gc

13. Wow, that's impressive. I'm still amazed how CoD has continued.
    I used to be in the top 1500 in Hardcore S&D, and top 1800 overall wins/score for Call od Duty World at War. I think there was 20 million active tags on the boards then. Now THERE was a game. Ahh, the good days.

Do people still call each ither BK Randy McScrandy MLG-GB Wannabe Clutch Kings?

14. Right now I'm working at my wife's accounting firm helping out during tax season. I also have my own Product Assembly business, and like snoopdog6502 I am a jack off at all trades and take pride in fixing what can't be fixed. And if I can't fix it...I take it apart and use it's parts to fix other shit.
    My hobbies include masturbation jokes, trolling forums, enlightening people or infuriating them, and my passion is finding a gif or meme to fit any post.

[​IMG]

15. Don't think so lol

16. I am the same way with gifs/memes. Sometimes I will spend 5 or 10 minutes looking for the perfect one.
    [​IMG]

17. Radio commercial producer here. Would love to take some classes and learn a bit more. I also volunteer with a youth organization for girls and work with middle school age. We go camping a lot and its a lot of fun.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

18. #20 Bill O'Really, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    [​IMG]