Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

#warlockmasterrace

My friend kept bugging me to make a titan. I caved and made one. Don't really like it though, might delete it and remake my second warlock

[​IMG]

2. I merely want the Titan so I can Captain Falcon Punch the shit out of those little Psion Flayers . Fuck those guys.

Thankfully us xbox players only have 5 strikes to get bored of

4. Thanks!

5. Haha maybe I'm just biased because I only have a Titan

And it appears your Titan is better than mine :(

[​IMG]

6. My new char is also a titan . I hit 27 in couple days as i had most of the gear ready waiting in vault.
    I like playing with titan more then Warlock as the punching dudes is way funnier then Warlock melee attack :D

Now i wish Xur will sell Helm of Saint-14 so i can blind more enemy and punch them LOL

7. Haha I just made a titan like an hour and a half ago. Likin it already

8. Did destiny do anything for thanksgiving?? Like they did for Halloween ?

Was

9. #1369 yurigadaisukida, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    what's the point of having duplicate classes in this game?

There is no skill or gear investment so..... I don't get why you'd do this

Unless you just really.like warlock and wanna farm stuff

-yuri

I originally made a second #warlockmasterrace so that I could run the raid twice with the same class in hopes of hitting lv30 sooner. It worked out pretty well. I was also able to run weeklys and nightfalls 3 times a week with ease. I honestly just don't like either of the titan subclasses. I'd rather have two warlocks and a hunter or three warlocks. Oh, and I really like the warlock class.

I don't see how that means I have no skill though? 1v1 me irl

11. #1371 donutbread, Nov 27, 2014
    So I've been stuck at lvl 24 for a while. Do I really have to do weeklys and and all that just to find armor upgrades now? All I wanna do is wreck s*** in Crucible but I'm not getting any upgrades out of it.

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

12. #1372 WaxPayne, Nov 27, 2014

Do raids for better gear. If you like Crucible but want some better gear, be on the lookout for the Iron Banner event when it comes up again. It's basically just like Crucible and you get armor with 30 light once you have enough marks and get your Iron Banner level up. Also the bounties for IB are pretty easy, more than Crucible's IMO meaning you can level up even quicker if you collect a few bounties. 

13. Got my titan to level 16. Not sure if I wanna push for 20 or give it a break until tomorrow

I'm guessing you have all blue (rare) armor? For now, you'll have to grind tiger strikes until you can get enough vanguard marks to purchase legendary gear from the vanguard vendor in the tower. Maxing all four pieces should bring you up to lv29, then you can easily run the Vault of Glass and hope to get raid gear which gives +30 light instead of +27 light that the vanguard armor has. You need 120 light total to hit lv30

15. Hey can anyone tell me what xur has this weekend? I can't log on thanks guys

Was

16. he's got an exotic chest for each class, plan c exotic fusion rifle, and an exotic gauntlet engram, as well as the usual shit, telemetries, sparrow boosts..

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm pretty pissed he's selling voidfang vestments again.. This is like the 5th week in a row.. Heart of Praxic Fire is the last exotic warlock armor piece I need and he just won't sell anything but voidfang and sunbreakers. It's so frustrating.

I know the feeling man , game knows how to piss you off perfectly.

Like giving me 6 ships , several bongs , 7 atheon's epilogue. It is killing me , he seems to swear not giving me any other primary Raid gun at all. 

My buddy get Vex and vision of confluence same drop. 

19. I didn't mean you have no skill.

I meant your character doesn't have a talent ttree like in other games. So you don't need like multiple of the same.class just to get all the builds

-yuri

20. #1380 I'm Not Sober, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014

I made a second warlock so that I could put my main characters armor in the vault and pull it back out on the secondary warlock. I was able to run the VoG, Weekly, & Nightfall twice a week while basically using the exact same setup.

So apparently the reason why Xur stopped selling heavy ammo synthesis is because the new vendor, Eris will be trading them for 5 black wax idols a piece. I don't know if players without the DLC will be able to use this feature, but I'm glad I just nabbed the season pass.