Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #1321 I'm Not Sober, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

You leveled fast as hell. Seems like you've only been playing for a few weeks. A moment of silence for our lower blades.

[​IMG]

2. Screw you :laughing:

Haha. Maybe you can hit 30 with the IB 2.0 gear

4. I need to get those boots. I still need a 30 light helmet tho

5. Why not buy an exotic helmet ?

6. What rank is needed for the boots/gauntlets in IB? I think I was level 2 or at least almost level 2 but won't have too much time to get on to get them this week if it is a high rank:/

Maybe because i am good :)
    I am super happy i don't have to go through iron banner to find items :)

Still in chase for following 2 items

Gjallarhorn and Fatebringer

8. Cuz I'm wearing an exotic chest piece :laughing:

9. Finished vault on hard for the first time.. didnt get a trophy. No weapons. But I got 2 hezen helmets.

Kill me.

10. You actually got a good drop. That helmet can get you to 30, unless you have an exotic helmet. The only weapon to drop from hardmode is the vex mythoclast, but until they buff it, its just a mediocre gun.

The shio and sparrow are nice to have i guess but they dont really help you in any way.

So really, out of the 2 possible hard mode piecea of gear you could have gotten, you got the best possible drop.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea I got the sparrow as well. Forgot the name . Its timeblocker or some shit. In already had enough gear to get me to 30 :(

12. Guess I just expected more from vault than shards and energy.

I can't remember, I'd check for you but I'm not online right now. You can buy the tempered buff every 12 hours (it activates as soon as you buy it) and it increases your IB xp gains per win & loss. The tempered buff gets stronger every day, right now it's a 14% buff.

Fatebringer & Praetorian Foil are also Hard Mode only drops

IMO the raid is the most fun part of the game. Requires precise teamwork, especially on hard. But yeah, you're going to get a fuckload of shards and energy - but it's not all bad. I've been at lv30 for about a month now, but I have like 10 exotic weapons I still need to max out=lots of energy & lots of alternate character armor=even more shards. It has its use, and you will eventually get the gear you want. Just one hard mode clear isn't enough, welcome to the grind!

14. Is it a one time buy or can I purchase every 12 hours?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Every 12 hours

16. Niceeeee

Time to go whoop some ass. 

I'm only rank 1 though apparently:/ Hopefully I can rank up quickly. I completed a few crucible bounties already should I cash them in or wait till I'm rank 4 for my warlock bond

Do the IB bounties, they rank you up faster and reset @ 2am PST. Todays buff is @ 25%, and will be higher tomorrow. They did this because of people that can't play IB until later in the week, giving them time to catch up to everyone else. If you grind IB non-stop, you should be able to hit the rank you need provided you have a team of guys to run with. Solo is very difficult to go on win streaks.

I bought the season pass last night for myself and the girl. Got the new sparrow.. Spent at least 2 hours doing backflips in the cosmodrome

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4RkW5pt-w[/media]

18. Any of yall on ps3? my psn is probably_hi

19. I'm sure this has been said, but fuck Bungie. $40 for a DLC that raises the level cap by two, 1 strike 1 raid and a few new story quests? They've turned this game into a giant scam. Destiny had so much potential. Ruined by those greedy Bungie bastards.

20. 40$ are covering all DLC packages. Currently there are 2 new packs. So you are mistaken 2 Raid , 2 Strike and stories