Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Does anybody want to do a Raid this weekend ? 

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'd be down. Play on 360, but will only be lvl 27 by then...hopefully lol

Was

3. But there are guns that are raper

4. I havent played in like a week but id be down to do a raid if we could get enough people. No real plans besides halloween night.

5. I am. As long as we get a set time down

I am all up for it , i can adjust my weekend schedule easily :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone on xbox1

8. Holy crap dude. I did the raid on Hard for the second time earlier. We got to Atheon within 3 hours. After an hour of dieing to Atheon, group had to disband. I jumped around like 4 other groups at the Atheon checkpoint over the course of the next like 7 hours. We kept dieing a lot because of bugs (splash damage from shit outside the relics shield hurting us. Furthermore, if a titan deploys a shield and it intersects the relic shield, anybody thats inside the relic shield that also happens to be barely touching the titan shield too... If Atheons shots hit the titan shield and youre touching it, the damage travels throughiut the perimeter of the shield and kills anyone touching it. Kinda like electricity flowing through a metal)

Anyways, every time id get a new group, id have to train them all (me, a 29 having to tell 30s what to do lol) and by the time they all decide to start listening to me and following my strategy, we get into a very good groove and people leave again because its too late. 4th time i got lucky, 3 guys from the previous group stayed and i found a group of 3 that had been doing it all day too. I explain them the strategy down to a T before we go in, we wipe once, then get a flawless win with all 6 alive on second attempt.

4 mythoclasts dropped. I got one along with 3 others who didnt have it. The other 2 guys already had it. Perfect ending to a 10hr fucking raid lol.

It really wasnt even that hard. I had the perfect strategy but people werent following it to the T like i was saying. Luckily, the last group (5 30's) had faith in my noob ass level 29 self, and we won in 5 min

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. :laughing: die beetus!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. #1213 Lizard King, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Xur has Patience and Time ( sniper rifle ) this week in stocks. The weapon makes me invisible when you are aiming and have arc damage. 

11. you're on the 360 right? Im down if so.

I try to avoid any possible Microsoft product ever :) No way i'll use xBox :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. oh ok, that sucks.  I wanted to try out a raid.

14. 1. Activate a Jackolyte
    2. Talk to Xur (He's downstairs near the crucible handler)
    3. Buy Flight of Shadows consumable for 1 strange coin each.

It doesn't appear if you don't use the Jackolyte.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQyz_58GxE[/media]

I'm on 360 if you want to add me, GT: Grifbanana
    Just make sure you send me a message letting me know who you are from GC

• Like Like x 1
  15. What does flight of shadows do? Can't make out your picture?

Was

What does that do ?

Flight of Shadows - Consumable
    Are you the dream of a sleeping god? Or the nightmare of a dead one?
    Changes the appearance of your respawn for 24 hours.

My friend said when you respawn it looks like bats are flying around you. I guess it's cool to have. I bought 8 with the coins I had left, going to hang on to them for a while