Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Oh uhm on 5th try with two people. Strikes are hard.

2. not that hard. Just gotta get headshots

You make sure the strike is your level

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I am hoping the game will arrive tomorrow so i can dedicate my weekend to Destiny.

Let me ask you dudes about tips :)

4. Good luck.

Only tip I can give you is don't play too much. You will finish the game in 2 weeks.

5. How can you finish crucible?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #846 yurigadaisukida, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Obviously you can't. I meant.the rest of the ggame.

The crucible is extremely.lacking. if you are looking for a competitive shooter, destiny is not.your game.

Bungee even released an.official statement saying the main purpose of destiny is the strike/raid.content. crucible is secondary.

Its literally a cheap wow knockoff in their own words and doesn't have thd oout of box content to justify 60$. Its an "unfinished" game.

This was made by the.halo team. Did you ever play halo? I realize this isn't supposed to be a halo copy, but I at least expected them to raise tjr bar not.lower it.

The crucible fall FAR short of what Cal.of duty and halo multiplayer hhad, and destiny's missions/strike content doesn't even compare to halos campaign.

Considering destiny is mainly supposed.to be a campaign game, I would have expected the strikes to be innovative and go above and beyond

Remember the halo and call of duty campaign/special.opaque.content?

There were some amazing Co op missions in call of duty. Since part of the ccall of duty team worked on destiny, I expected more.

Where are the missions with stealth, tactics, aircraft, vehicles, special weapons, and all the cheese?

In the very first.mission if halo reach you get a warthog. There is no vehicle anywhere in destiny that allows multiple.people, which is odd sincd destiny emphasizes team.play. what about tanks? Why no tanks?

What about the missions with aircraft? Why does destiny not have a mission like in call of duty where one person gives.cover with an ac130 or chopper while the other is on foot?

Where are the kill streaks? The supers are nice but hardly innovative.

Again I realize the game isn't a halo or call.of duty copy. But that's just a copout for lazyness.

There are no stealth missions. No assassination abilities except for one choice on hunter class. No special tools or gadgets.

Remebmer all the armor abilities from halo? All the weapon attachments in call if duty?

No thermal or xray vission. No heartbeat sensor. No smoke grenades. No mines. No grav lifts. No melee weapons. The.llist goes.on

And what about game.modes? No big team.maps? No objective games? No assault.of ctf? No hard.core or swat?

Like its not just a little bit. It falls far far short

7. #847 Exhazer, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    You know...You would think each class would have certain mission that are specificly for the class you choose..."Each Class has its own story line"

I feel that the whole crafting system sucks. I think you should be able to customize your weapons if your even going to have any sort of Crafting. not an upgraded skill tree. 

And only one home base wtf?

When i read MMOFPS i figured it would of just been as big as PlanetSide

Planet Side was made how destiny should have been. nuff said.

planet side for the ps4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC0Vigolwxk

8. If you haven't done or at least attempted the vault of glass then you haven't seen all destiny has to offer

You guys can go make a destiny sucks thread

And please stop trying to act like cod even compares to destiny

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If nothing else, I think Destiny is at least a stepping stone into the future of console gaming. Somebody had to do it first

10. The 1.0.2 patch is amazing. The first strike I played gave me 5 rewards. A better sniper than I had, a mote of light, 2 blue engrams that bumped my cryptarch up to lv19, and a level 20 blue chest piece for my hunter alt. The vanguard tiger playlist also has a new reward listed. It'll finally be worth it to play strikes all night long. So long cave farming, hello strikes

If you're on xbox 360, you can play your own music through the guide and then mute the volume of it. It will disable the music on destiny, voila, no more soundtrack. I do this when I play crucible. If you can play music on ps3/4 or xbone I imagine it would have the same effect.

I see what you did there, you put call of duty and balanced in the same sentence
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, stop comparing destiny to call of duty and halo. All three games are nothing alike aside from gunplay action in the crucible. I get that you're frustrated with the lackluster campaign like everyone else, but it's your own fault for grinding non-stop to max everything out as fast as possible and then getting bored. Like juice said, go make a destiny sucks thread. It's getting kind of old seeing post after post of you saying shit like destiny isn't enough like call of duty and halo. Let us enjoy the damn game

That sucks bro I hope you get to play destiny again soon

11. I got a check point at the final boss in VoG if anyone on 360 is tryna do that this afternoon

I don't know what I'm doing so if you do that'd be a plus

Level 27+ preferred

12. #852 yurigadaisukida, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    edit: made a new thread

13. #853 yurigadaisukida, Oct 2, 2014
    true fact.

I like what destiny was supposed to be and I'm optimistic about future games and possibly even destiny 2

I wont be buying the destiny expansions though =[ not unless I see a lot of new crucible content

14. Did they change the Vanguard strikes or something? It keeps giving me no team every time

15. Doing the weekly strike solo is intense

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #856 I'm Not Sober, Oct 3, 2014

There's a video on youtube where a guys "set destination" screen bugged out and showed all of the expansion content, including new crucible game modes. Lemme see if I can find it.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osssAKgEc[/media]

17. Finally got my first exotic, some centurion looking helm. Sucks how you can only equip one they shoulda made it 1 weapon and 2 armour slots.

18. Received the game now need to convince my wife to lay down Diablo III for couple days and focus on Destiny :D

19. you can only have on one piece of orange armor at a time?

Yep. Same with armor.

Sucks because the only raid set gear I have are gauntlets, and I already have the exotic sunbreaker gauntlets which I'm not un-equipping. Played with my first lv30 today on the strike playlist, we ran through the first strike in like ten minutes lol