Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. I had a lil time to play this morning and I got to level 21, if I do end up playing tonight after work I should be able to get to level 22.

2. Slaughtered goblins @ lunch.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. can you play this game solo? dont have any friends with am x1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You can, but it's much more enjoyable playing with others.

Anyone do the weekly nightfall strike? Looking to do it on Xbox 1 if anyone wants to

5. I had a dream I got to level 21. Destiny has taken over my life :laughing:

6. So how long does it take to level once you're at 20? I just got to 20 last night and it says light 20 on my character screen because I got some leg armor with light. And I have one mote of light, I saw you can use these to buy armor n shit from the speaker. Im definitely liking how much things open up at end game after seeing the heroic missions and everything.

7. #447 Big Juice, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    It took me 3 pieces with light to hit 21, you get the coins from earning experience past level 20, hover over your level and it'll say how much till you get another one

Is there a level cap? I think the highest I've seen is 26

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Just got it tonight. Barely got to wet my feet though. Stupid work tomorrow so I gotta go to stupid bed so I'm not stupid tired tomorrow from staying up all night playing Destiny. It's pretty awesome so far though and I haven't even played with anyone yet.

Also I ended up with an extra limited edition for ps4 so I'm not sure if I should just return it or try to sell it. I'll probably just return it because it's not worth the hassle.

9. beat the strike today with a three-person fireteam. took some strategizing, but once i got them on the same page, we knocked it out swiftly

can't wait for the Vault of Glass in the morning :yay:

10. This games got game chat right? On 360? Since I downloaded it Ive seen literally 0 people in game chat or with mics at all

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Let's make it happen today!! :metal:

12. chat is broken fir some reason. Which is REALLY pissing.me off.

Crucible is already lacking as it is and we can't even use team play because of no chat...

You can only chat in.fireteams

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Already did hahaha 22 is a bitch. it seems not to be movin at all :(

Damn :( Im still at 20 lol 

15. You doing.crucible or strikes?

I'm 23 it was pretty easy. I just got blue drops ffrom crucible

16. lvl 23 :yay: :yay:

hoping to hit 26 tonight so i can do The Vault

17. Naw its not broken just plain stupid.
    You can only talk to others in game chat if they are in you're fireteam, I saw a petition going somewhere to get it changed.

18. i'm sure it was a feature that is being modified. 16 players all talking in the Tower would be annoying as fuck

this is an ongoing experience folks. the $60 was an investment, this game will be played and updated for years to come ;)

19. #459 blazeone, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    game is super repetitive but still enjoyable somehow. just hope the pvp is somewhat long lasting since that's the main reason I picked it up.

20. Yup. Same.feeling here

I'm extremely.dissapointed with the crucible and am worried more content is NOT coming ttill after the expansion.

But yet... I still.enjoy.playing it.

Gonna stick around but if I don't see some basic out if box requirements be added to the crucible (you know, big team battle, ctf, vehicles, hard.core) before asking me.to buy expansions ill end up quitting

I'm not going to pa for game modes that should have been there out if box