Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #201 Slavakonov, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    I bet this game is amazing on Xbox One/PS4. No real complaints on the 360 though.

2. I heard the beta is over. True?

3. #203 TheAnswer121, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    yes

see you in september

4. Fuck!! I was all ready to put this kid to sleep, grab a beer and play some later. Oh well, sept isn't that far away.

5. will surely pre-order it now

6. I saw videos on YouTube, and it really didn't seem like anything special.
    What makes this game stand out?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/04/destiny-gta-5-gta-online-friends-matchmaking-raids/

This is one of 3 articles ive read on this.

Bungie announces that they wont have matchmaking for the raids, and instead that they want us to play with friends. And i agree with that. Randoms suck.

Now when they say "friends" im sure they dont mean you can only play raids with your real life friends only, whom of which, all 5 have to have the game on the same system as you, nor do i think it means people that are on your friends list. Poor wording by Bungie.

Theres no reason why you couldnt ask 5 other people to go on a raid with you while youre at the tower.

I think this is a good idea because you have to build a team first, make strategies and such and build some sort of repoirte(sp) as you get your team together. Whereas if some random jumps in matchmaking then leaves 10mins into it becaude he doesnt feel any commitment to the raid or team. And no, i dont want to be thrown into the middle of a raid thriugh matchmaking as a replacement for someone who left.

Either these auhors (and commenters who cant think for themselves) are retarded, or they are just trying hard to stir up enough noise over not having matchmaking so Bungie changes it.

The way i see it, people are bitching that itll be too hard to get a group together, thus making raids a part of the game most wont get to play. Or, they include matchmaking and the whole experience goes to shit because of randoms, thus most people not wanting to play it. Id rather have it be really good, and only be able to play it occassionaly, rather than having instant access to it and it suck

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You were already at the perfect place to get your answer. Go look at some video reviews. I'd wait for the final product to come out before making a final judgement. Even though it will probably reflect the beta fairly closely.

9. I feel like they should implement some kind of clan/guild setting for your friends / people you meet online to join so you can set sone kind of commitment & it would def make finding players for raids easier I agree randoms suck but I would have no problems playing with my friends IRL & all you blades having a clan thing would be great for finfing raids or getting groups of 6 for pvp

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

10. I watched a few, bit I still don't get why it has everyone so absorbed.
    Maybe it's one of those "have to play it to get it" kind of situations.
    But as of now, after watching videos on YouTube, I just don't get what's so great about it.

11. it's a persistent online first person dungeon crawler. what's not to love :confused_2:

if you've never got into borderlands or diablo, it might just not be for you. but, for me, it melds the genres beautifully.

you get your fps, rpg, and online fix. all-in-one :yay:

12. I love Borderlands and Diablo.
    Don't get me wrong, Destiny definitely doesn't look bad.
    When I get a PS4, I'll be picking it up for sure.
    Just not something I would be rushing out to buy at release, ya know?

13. #213 sublime83, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    If Halo and Call of Duty met, and fuckedd and had a baby. And then if Fallout and Skyrim met and fucked, and had a baby. And then if by some miracle those babies, met. . .and fucked. Destiny would be the product of baby fucking.

(Let's see how many people actually get the reference)

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'd hope every stoner got the reference!

15. After trying the beta I have to disagree.

I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell. I.plan on playing this a lot on my bros Xbox before I make a final decision

But to me it feels like halo and.call.of duty had a retarded daughter and the retarded daughter was raped by world of Warcraft

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. if wow had fucked it, there would be a pc verison, not the shitty pc port we can expect to happen 6 months after launch ( lookin at you GTA 5)

17. I played the beta on the xbox1. It looks really nice but the sensitivity needs to be fixed.

18. You couldn't just change yours in the settings? Or what you talking about?

19. You can change but it was either too slow or too fast between 2 of the choices.

20. :wub:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app