Drsweetleefs 4000 Watt 6 Plant Organic Soil Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrSweetLeef, Feb 14, 2014.

1. It will be Great! Very nice plants. Thats how i grew them in dirt. Big ole buds lol!

january upload 372.jpg january upload 361.jpg january upload 376.jpg

You are gonna kill it with those girls! So glad you finally posted some pics of them bro! That's whats up.

2. damn man those are some great looking results!! congrats! and thanks man ive been working really hard to get this new room ready and its getting so close all the work is beginning to show=]
    but shit looking back at that 770 ppm feed the girls look like they were a little burnt by that much. ill post pics of what im talking about but i was wondering what your ppms were like when you were vegging in soil? is 770 alot? my plants are fairly large, my water starts out at 150ppm, i brought it to 700 with botanicare pureblend grow and 70 ppm liquid karma. any thoughts?

3. oh yea i forgot, the water going in was 6.4 ph

4. If they burned, ya it was too much, but it could also be from feeding being too close together, or a salt build up and the feeding combined. Did you flush em out? I usually feed at about 450-500 for every feeding. I had good results feeding higher ppms with Technoflora nutes, but i dont start pushing them hard until after they are in flower, due to the fact that i veg them for so long. (10-12 weeks usually), and by then they are beggibg for the nutes and to flower, and they absolutely explode. But the strains I run i have gotten use to. They are all calmag whores lol. Hopefully you are keeping a log, and wrote down the week, day and ppms you fed with a little asterisk that says oops lol. Next time you will be able to refer back and get an idea of where you need to be, and when they can take it or not. Just my advice. I do push hard in flower at the 28-35 day mark, I usually feed at 1000-1200 depending on what i see, but in really big pots. In 5 gal buckets i usually dont go over 900. 10-12 oz a plant is what i strive for, tho i have gotten some bigger yeilds with some crazy fast growers here and there, And they can drink up some nutes crazy fast. And i do mini flushes with ph 6.0 ro water and calmag on the last gallon of flush at 200ppm if they look like they need it. I flush em with 5 gallons (if they are In 5 gallon buckets) and its usually dark salty water about every 21-30 days. If i dont I always get a little burn going. Just my 2 cents.

5. alright word man i see what your saying, well im gonna be taking a look at them today and take pics so you guys can see too, your right though they probaly need a flush, iwas just kinda wanting to flush them when i transplant them into the 15 gal pots

6. im sorry but i forgot to take pics last night, i was so beat after wiring the bloom room but its cool cuz now we can insulate it.
    but yea i flushed the girls until the runoff was at 150ppm, there was definatly something of because initally the girls runoff ph was at 6.0, so i adjusted the water going in to where in the end the runoff was measuring 6.6, so definatly better, i think im getting closer to what they want. all i know is something was getting locked out

7. Definitely had some minor lockouts I bet. But it sounds like you are getting the hang of it and getting the flower room closer to finished is always a good inspiring time. Sounds like she is coming your way. Get some pics up when ya can, cuz we all know how much time these girls can keep us up at night. 

8. Hell yea man! if we are lucky we will be putting the girls in the bloom room today!

9. nice setup, if your in coco ph needs to be lower. gl subd

10. good catch man, i totally missed that!

Like he said.

11. right now i have soil in my pots, so i would think it would be ok, i was just thinking of just having my 3 gallon soil root mass into coco and then adjust ph lower once in coco.

sorry i havnt uploaded pics. bloom room was finished today however I was severely set back, i went to set the 1000 watter up in the room today and when i plugged it in it sounded like it blew a fuse and i quickly unplugged it but not soon enough, the ballast fried. it was because of a misunderstanding on the wiring from the power coming from the 40 amp breaker because 40 amp breaker run 240 power not 110. its a simple fix but it cost me a ballast. So I was really counting on getting the plants in today now i have to replace a ballast............

12. oops. lesson learned. we all have been there

13. ALRIGHT GUYS HERE IT IS, THE NEW ROOM! I picked up a new 1000 watt ballast so thats the lighting for now until bloom, i will be vegging for about two weeks before i flip the lights, i have the lights set on 18/6
    GEDC0176.JPG
    heres the 8 inch inline fan for cooling the room, its hooked up to a day/night thermostat
    GEDC0177.JPG
    a shot of the girls, they have been so crowded in the veg closet and im sooo excited to have them in here now, they have so much room, I fed them today at 540 ppm, i plan to transplant as soon as possible into the 15 gallon pots and i think for this run to avoid complications i will go with a soil grow since they are already in soil, just to keep it simple
    GEDC0197.JPG
    Amsterdam Haze #1
    GEDC0180.JPG
    a shot of her legs
    GEDC0192.JPG
    Amsterdam Haze #2
    GEDC0184.JPG
    Amstedam Haze #3
    GEDC0185.JPG
    Oregon Skunk Bud #1
    GEDC0181.JPG
    Oregon Skunk Bud #2
    GEDC0182.JPG
    Afgooy
    GEDC0183.JPG
    Great Temps=]
    GEDC0191.JPG
    GEDC0193.JPG
    GEDC0198.JPG
    A peek into the veg box, some leaves here and there are burnt because they grew up into some cfls but now they are under the t5 bank, all these plants except the little blue dream will be grown outdoors this year
    GEDC0199.JPG
    GEDC0202.JPG
    GEDC0203.JPG
    Lil Blue dream=]
    GEDC0204.JPG
    GEDC0207.JPG
    GEDC0208.JPG

Attached Files:

14. Lookin good. Good call on sticking with soil all the way. Saves on the headache of washing roots off.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. thanks man its a relief to have it where its at now=]
    and yea im definatly feeling better about the soil, its gonna be nice stuff, probably roots or similar with 50% perlite, and run botanicares pureblend line

16. Wow. Nice work on that room! Just wondering, do you plan on putting in more lights?

17. And I love the plants. What's your veg period? From seed or clone?

18. Wow man, im glad i found this... im just getting my grow together, and a 2000w soil scrog is what im planning on.  Thanks for your work on the posts and all those helping him... cause its helping me big time!  

19. Yes! I do plan on adding more lights, the one 1000 watter is the best I have to work with at the moment, when I flip to 12/12 I will be addding an additional two 600 watters, and maybe if im lucky I can replace the 1000 watter with two more 600 watters, thats my goal for my bloom plan 4 600 watters. 
    The plants are from clone, Me and my GF took the cuttings from our girls before we bloomed them last run, im not sure how old they are, probaly 2,3 months not sure, they have been through alot and still stong, im planning on vegging until i have supplies to bloom(pots, soil, perlite, lights, etc) at the most it will be three more weeks.....so we'll see how big they get in the time i gather supplies=]
    And thanks so much for the encouragment guys it means so much its so nice to talk to fellow gardeners we are just trying to learn

20. Nice! I just saw all that space and wondered if maybe you were gonna add lights as you could afford to. Thats what i did. Any reason you are not gonna put in 1000 watters? 3 them would give much more penetration, and you could still dial them down with digital ballasts to 500 or 750. Just curious as to your thinking on that. I went to 4-1000 watters after 600's and was kicking myself for not doing it right away is all. Its suck a great space you have there!