Where can I buy level 2a or up body armor ?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Avihigh74, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Going hunting soon and you know sometimes mother nature gets the best of you so what's the best place to get body armor ? Level 2a or up . Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol.. Avihigh, coming to a campus near you 

3. What, do deer carry guns now? 

4. I wouldn't worry so much about Mother Nature, I would be getting body armor for protection against the risk of getting shot by other hunters.

Personally, I wouldn't want to lug around that much weight. Just creates less movement and more noise.

Omega369 :wave:

5. You can rent body armor online.

6. I got vests,
    I got tec's,
    I gotta nine for ya azz.

Made a mess?
    At your behest,
    Gotta cleaner for ya azz.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

7. Hey Full Time Mexican, where can I become a Part Time Mexican at?

8. #8 TheShadow420, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Are the gun control laws on deer really so lenient in America that you expect them to be armed?

9. At your mother's house. I'm part-time there

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

10. Wtf are you hunting? Bigfoot?

Are you going to use hand to hand combat to kill whatever you're hunting?

11. hunting the most dangerous game OP?

12. Hit up armor Gucci for some fancy designer armor. Lol.... Not. Killin things for fun is not cool.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

13. ...unless its a videogame. Am i right?

14. Gonna go hunt some trolls?

15. oh man that seems like a terrible idea

16. [ quote name="pokesmot247" post="19635479" timestamp="1394057910"]...unless its a videogame. Am i right?[/quote]

Well yes because you see... Video games dont have any consequences, besides obeisiti.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

17. [quote name="ThuggishReefer" post="19635538" timestamp="1394058529"][ quote name="pokesmot247" post="19635479" timestamp="1394057910"]...unless its a videogame. Am i right?[/quote]
    Well yes because you see... Video games dont have any consequences, besides obeisiti.
    Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster[/quote]
    Unless theres a gun law on the table that is...thank you feinstein!

And wtf is up with all the broken quotes today?

18. I don't remember which shooter it was in the last year or two, but I want to say it was James Holmes that rented body armor. I remember reading an article about it after it happened, so I looked up the company that the person used. It costs a couple hundred bucks to rent full on riot gear.

19. James Holmes sounds right....i think i vaguely remember hearing about that