Fire up the grill

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by GrooveWindow, Feb 13, 2014.

1. #81 GrooveWindow, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392824575.566030.jpg
    Threw some veggies and shrimp on the grill with some homemade Szechuan sauce and made some stir fry. Turned out great!
    Sushi and decorative stuff compliments of the ladyfriend. Apparently my food on a plate is too boring on its own. Lol.

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

2. Looks like a hearty breakfast!

3. When I was married my husband was a hunter and I hated deer meat. But I learned if I soak it in a salt water solution for 24 hours it would be really good. Yes, it is the way to go, fo sho!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The weather is going to be very warm the next few days, time to break out the grill :D

Might make some steaks soon, black pepper, garlic salt, and a little butter. With squash, peppers, mushrooms, and onions too :yummy:

5. It's 65 out today, someone tell me what to grill involving chicken breast. Lol

6. Too late now but here is an awesome recipe.

Marinade your chicken breasts in equal parts red wine, olive oil and soy sauce for at least several hrs. Save the marinade.

Grill over coals and maybe some wood chips.

Cube grilled chicken and put in a skillet with a little bit of the marinade juices on the stove on very low heat.

Top the cubed chicken with an assload of crumbled feta cheese and some sliced sun dried tomatoes.

Pour the remaining marinade juice over everything until you have about half inch of juice in the skillet.

Cover and let simmer until cheese startes to melt and all the flavors come together.

7. Made loaded potato wedges along with some steak burgers tonight. Pretty damn fine!

8. Charcoal is better than using gas flames for grilling meats. Gives great taste too...

9. dude I know. I wish I still had my old charcoal grill ):
    My infrared gas does cook super thorough though!

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396889310.367518.jpg
    Last night's feast! :D