Civil Disobedience: 100,000 Gun owners become felons over night in defiance of Connecticut law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Not even that, mess with any citizen

I have no form of hypocrisy, so your wrong with that. Also i would love to see facts about the US,being a mass-murder. Have reliable sources, and many of them, and if your to lazy to put any then ill take it as you dont know any. Also dont include ones that are bias, where many left wingers will skew stories. Im gonna love to hear this.

2. LOL is why I also say if a outbreak of Zombies happens.  ( LOL ) Then I would survive along with the people around me.  We would survive because we are Country Folks!!!  We grew up and learned how to survive off the land and the water!!!  But the people in the City????   LOL they would become the Zombies!!!!  While we country folks would survive!!!!!  

3. Yup. All those non-gun owners would be thinking "damn, i should of bought a gun". We wouldnt even need the city folk, they would slow us down, mean while in the south, people would flock down for safety, because we had guns to protect ourselves. I think the first place to go would be D.C. or San Francisco.

4. #44 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Even if these laws were implemented and all legal gun purchases has to comply, what would keep those legally purchased guns from being sold to another illegally on the black market? How does that so puerile from stealing them? How will you stop someone from filing off markings? All you would be doing is making it a pain in the ass for puerile who actually respect the law to get guns.

Look at Chicago, strictest gun laws in the country and highest murder rate.

Look at Connecticut. They just enacted registration for sporting rifles and standard capacity magazines and the vast majority of people are saying fuck you and refusing to comply. Good for them!

P.s. your hypocrisy is that you say you are for gun rights but want to limit them.

5. LOL but not till after I pick myself up a sweet 1mil RV to take with me....LOL  why not.  I would rather travel in a RV and sleep then in Tents like they did in the walking dead!!!!  At least in a RV you can run generators or not and have a place to sleep comfortably over sleeping on hard ground and zombies eating your ass!!!  Will be Ripping me off a RV if an out break of Zombies happens.  LOL and know where a 1.5 mil one is.   lol has every thing you could want and then some!!!

6. The only gun control I believe in is disarming the government. 

7. They can have my ammo one round at a time and if I'm a horrible shot and they get in close, they can take my rifle after getting through a few butt strokes :smoke:

Then who would protect me from myself?

9. #49 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 19, 2014
    100 internet points to the first one who knows what my shirt says!

10. ...

Attached Files:

11. ^ I love smegma.

12. Close but no cigar. Your smegma love is a bit disturbing though.

Lol close but no cigar? So, I love smegma on the holidays?

14. What you do in your own home is no one's business but your own. Enjoy all the smegma you want. I know where you can get some fresh cunt smegma if you like.

15. #55 Deleted member 472633, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Molon Labe. Means Come and take it. That reminds me I need to find my come and take it shirt. 

16. #57 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 19, 2014
    We have a winner! The context is that was what King Leonidas said to Xerxes when Xerxes ordered Leonidas and his army to lay down their weapons and surrender at the battle of Thermopylae. "Come and take them"

17. gun registration is a prelude to.confiscation. its not worth it.
    Just ask hitler

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. If somebody doesn't like the personal property that I own and maintain and they want me to register it with the gods at hand, errrr the state, then they can
    A.)suck my dick from behind
    B.) Come and get them. Good luck sweethearts ;)

19. #60 jas43, Feb 19, 2014
    Hell yeah!
    I have a few myself
    The first one being my favorite
    front pic then back pic

The black shirt gets me lots of stares from butthurt people who are too soft to do anything about it so ita easier to throw out the race card nonstop.

Such adorable assumptions.

P.S.
    I hope this gets NSAd

Attached Files: