random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. they were basically souped up s15s and Jimmys. Definitely cool stuff. The top gear episode they did on the cyclone was great.

2. never New top gear did a thing on them^ I'll have to check that out I've seen the motor trend and recently jay leno garage did a thing on them

3. Ewwwww. New top gear? It was definitely the old one. Never got into the new one, its just not the same in my book

4. ahh old still surprised they did a review on it being they weren't even sold there as far as I know.

5. Always loved the s10 blazer/jimmy body style tho the 2 door suv looks awesome especially Lowered alil
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438525056.347826.jpg

6. I mean people with big money can get basically anything they want. Im sure a few found thier way over there.

7. I always wish I had an older one but I gotta deal with a rotted out 97.

8. #1448 invinciblejets, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    most of the older ones are even more rotted I'm sure blazers in general didn't fare so well in that department. Lol
    Everyone loves a k5 blazer tho

9. True, but I probably would've fixed it up. Cut out all the cancer, some new paint (probably a rrd and black 2 tone) and of course taken advantage of all that under the hood space. With mine I just dont care lol. Allthough m probably gonna turbo it before im done with it.

10. put my panzer plate on today. Figured id feel like a real asshole if i cracked my oil pan while driving around with the skid plate in the trunk. Its an oem one i picked up from MB, reallly solid and somehow pretty cheap (100 bucks)

11. #1451 invinciblejets, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    well went out to my car this morning and found my wallet missing plus my watch the on time I leave it in my car...then open my trunk an find all of my tools gone at least 100 $ worth of general hand tools not to mention all the special ones I bought single...fucking insane filled a police report not that they are gonna find the crack head dicks.....so now need a new licence New social security card... and tools hopefully my car doesn't break in the meantime.
    Fucking piece of shit people ......went an bought a motion detection light and a no trespassing sign...now to get Licence to carry.

12. Not yet....
    But soon.....

[​IMG]

Missed a spot :laughing:

13. Dude, we use to draw these when I wAs in grade school... Back then they were new I think though, lol

14. Check bushes, trash cans whatever... Chances are they were looking for snatch & grab items. They prolly tossed once they go everything they wanted. Just food for thought. Replacing all that shit sux!

15. good idea^ I think I'll take the dog for a walk!

16. The turbo version is insane and even in stock form pulls like a freight train. I was lucky enough to score a drive of a cousins 275rwkw xr6 turbo, Stock motors are cable of 300rwkw before needed to upgrade to a bigger turbo.

17. On my way out to work one morning I hit the remote button to close the garage door, but didnt watch it close. I guess it never went down because I got home and it was open. I did a very brief check of stuff (Mostly I was looking at the re-donk shop sound system that they didnt touch) and it looked all good.[​IMG]
    A few weeks go by and I need my cordless drill so I go out to the shop and.. Its gone!! And so is the other one... And all my wrenches I had hanging on the wall!!... And my jack stands.. And my jack!!
    MOTHERFUCKERS!!!![​IMG]
    Fuckin stupid shits took the drills, left the chargers and cases [​IMG]

Wasted my time calling the cops to file a fucking report...
    They never found that shit. Too busy out extorting the general public to solve any crime [​IMG]

18. 11830693_1046489452035813_886301695_n.jpg

Spent saturday cleaning up the front yard ready for some landscaping in the coming weeks, Thought I'd pull the covers off the 610 and snap a fresh pic. Unfortunately I need the garage space for work otherwise she'd be in dry storage but if all goes well it may see the road again sooner rather than later.

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438725205.299649.jpg

And for my VW guys... (Please don't take it as an insult lol it just happens to describe my two buddies who drive em)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438725272.460678.jpg