random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I cheated lol but Bentley s2??

2. Bonus points for the year

3. '56. Rides like a dream. Mahogany dash board is almost as cool as the car. I regret not taking more pictures...

4. I donno if more pictures woulda helped...

Dude - Do you have the worst camera in the world, or do you drink too much coffee??? LOL
    I feel like I need glasses now lol

5. its definatly a shit camera. I do drink quite a bit of coffee tho >.>

6. So it turns out that camaro has had every single panel scratched, I'm guessing pissed off ex girlfriend.

7. oh no... My ex threatened to touch my truck so i sat in a lawn chair next to it with a gun. She wouldnt even pull in the driveway. She woulda done it too. Some girls are just nuts

8. Boosted 5.0L e30, I wish I had the cash for it - $6000. But I like the louvers on the rear window haha.. I've started collecting bits and pieces for a s5x swap for when I bring my e30 to NOLA in September. Found an s52 block out of an m3 that was taken out for an LS swap, and got it for next to nothing ($300 is cheap) - the m3 came into the shop for new seat covers and headliner and I talked with the owner for more than an hour on the clock.

Attached Files:

9. dam those louvers and beefy tires look fucking mean I like that alot! Even for 6000$ that's alot of car!^^

10. Anyone have something like this in their garage? Old mercedes benz drum turned fire place, Makes working in the garage a hell of a lot more enjoyable on a cold night. fireeeeeee.jpg

11. #1292 Smokin'Sniper, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    my buddys dad had one so he could wrench on his charger during the winter. Suprisingly efficient.
    I was going to invest in a salamander for the garage but now that i see this...

12. We have a legit woodstove in the shop. Reflector plates in it allow to burn through un-split three foot lengths of green wood. Its a monster. Burns green wood to the finest white ash. Could probably take care of a body in there.

13. Want to do somthing similar to this in the rx7. Thinking the handbrake instead of the shifter. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

14. I had an old tap handle on my celica shifter for awhile Dont have any pics but needless to say it was stolen and I had to drive home shaking hands with a cat not a good experience lol

15. #1296 Smokin'Sniper, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    I know at least one person here if not more know what this is. Dropped the FC off to a rotary shop today for the street porting and new apex seals. The dude has tons of 13b's and 12a's laying around. Full blown track car here we come. No looking back now

Attached Files:

16. ^ rotor housing I assume it's a turbo one not sure on s5 or s4 tho

17. he said that particular housing was out of a vert. Dude did the 20a swap... He didnt say a year... Anyway i cant wait to see the power diffrence... I have 2 cars ahead of me, an fd. And a mint 79'. In 2-3 months i get mine back.

18. I would trade my vert in a second for a 79 actually been thinking of selling it to get an early sa22
    This on my local CL has been teasing me.
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5072838763.html

19. Beautiful car. I would snap that up in a heartbeat...