random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I have to replace the front brakes on my Sisters Prius. I'm glad I checked the manual first! I found out the lines are pressurized with the car off, and i need to disconnect the battery or the pistons can come out of the calipers. Also, the brake actuator is around 160 bucks!

I'm glad I own a Chevy lol.....

2. Just took a 95' Camaro for a test drive, looks like this will be my new summer car :)

3. More parking lot views.. A 1954 Dodge Truck and a 1972 Grabber

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Looks like Kemah...

5. random car talk you say? i got into an accident yesterday. totally hit this ladies car. well, actually i backed into her doing like 1 mile an hour. it was pretty ridiculous. it was pretty much as i could tell superficial. i just have a scratch and the lady had a couple scratched. newer car with those weird collapsible like crumple zones or what ever they are. the paint didn't even come off of either of our cars aside from where it was scratched a little.

i think i can get away with paying cash and sweeping it under the carpet. i left it up to the lady whos car i hit. i mean, it should be easier on her not me. i don't think they hit me for anything if the other persons car is less then my deductible or something like that. oh, and accident forgiveness lol! 

i was getting capriottis sandwiches too....it wasn't a bad accident or anything so the food was still crazy goood and i was able to get really baked when i got home and i didn't get all paranoid and feel all wierd for getting in an accident. you know how shit like that can happen...you do something and it fucks with your high...like you cant really enjoy it or you feel kinda weird and paranoid. well it wasn't like that.

oh, and i am really fucking high right now, hence the novel...[​IMG]

6. Should have offeed to buff it out/detail her car.

7. #1147 ckycampmember, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    should be scooping up a new daily driver, aka work car, next week...
    98 civic ex coupe. 5spd. 130,000 original miles.
    will post pics when the deal is finalized...
    [​IMG]

8. Looks like a Maveric too.

9. A 1968 mustang hanging out in Kmarts lot..

[​IMG]

10. #1150 Smokin'Sniper, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Two hondas ran buy my house today racing while i was sitting in my rx7 smoking a blunt. I started my car and set out to catch them. I easily accomplished this feat and they dissapeared quickly on my rear mirror. Any other Honda owners out there want a pice?

11. What? 

12. #1152 Smokin'Sniper, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    2 guys raced past my house and I caught up to them and passed them. I was just stating the rotary engine is better than a vtec... Allthough I would totally drive a s2000 if I didnt have my car.

13. Go Honda VTEC!

14. Every Honda I've ever seen in my rx7 would pass me no issue at all.
    ..till we get to corners and they under steer into a ditch lol

15. Every Japanese racing video I've ever seen has had Rx7s come in behind integras, which tend to oversteer in the corners. The only way ur beating me in the corners is if we're going up Hill.

16. Very true I watch a lot of hot version Also.
    Fc's are not as capable as most think it's a almost 30 year old sports car. Which is why you don't see many except fd's racing.
    Also why I don't "race" people it's not fast it's just fun that's all just fun to me that's all that matters.

17. really? Is your car turbodnor n/a?

18. The slowest rotary engine car ever produced the na convertible 3000lbs and maybe 160 bhp its a cruiser not a racer like I said.

That's why you won't see me bragging about my car lol.

19. Yeah but chicks dig convertibles. They dont dig sitting on the floor cuase you could only afford one sparco

20. Unfortunately for me my wife hates it.lol

Headrest speakers are a nice touch when the tops down and so is the noise.

When I did buy a blown turbo keg around a year ago had it torn down to find out both housing and intermediate iron were trash so I sold it.
    Once I get another daily I may look into it again or maybe even a v8 can't beat the power for the money....then buy a 1st gen as my rotary project who knows lol.

Might even just sell the vert and get a nice 79 rx7 and Bridgeport it.