Gold Hills Ganga 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Haha just effin with ya.

2. So tired but can't sleep anymore damn it! Oh well time to make the coffee.

3. well well well what do we have here??? Mr. Gold in the house.. definately got a seat in the front row.. pencil and pad taking notes!.. good morning Mr. Gold..

4. Taking notes from me? You do it way bigger and badder than me! Haha But thank you and welcome. When I take cuts of these you want any, besides a thin mint? (Told you I'd get one for you :)

5. im overwhelmed with cuts right now i unfortunately probly wont have space for gsc i am gonna do a crazytrain x gsc cut i got from a friend..

6. Any idea when ur gonna move them outside?

7. Alrighty then no cuts for you! Haha Jk, I know the feeling, I've got 3spots and have 4 clones and starting 4 seeds and am about to take cuts in a week haha it's like I've got a problem or something?

8. Last weekend of may, like may 27-28th

9. yeah but its cool you'll have extras around if something needs ripped and kicked! [​IMG]

10. Y'all tryin to hide but i found you guys lol Good start Gold

I hear that GSC x CT is shit i wouldn't waste the space on it, Then you won't have to   RIP N KICK    Might pull a muscle 

12. About time HB I thought you didn't like me anymore ;-)

13. No, I spend a lot of time on the damn iPhone and get irritated with it. So its hard to find/navigate

14. OG kush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392413414.382336.jpg
    Cheesequake ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392413447.915774.jpg
    Thin mints ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392413480.782141.jpg
    Kens GDP ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392413515.815178.jpg
    They are kind droopy because I sprayed them like 20 minutes before I took the pic. Neem soap and molasses bug spray.

15. That og kush was in the cup way to long lol

16. The OG is Perking up and green up fast now. The star is that cheesequake she is calling to me.

17. I just picked up some cheese quake at the club. I wouldn't mind finding a cut or a few seeds of it. Looks good man they're gonna be huge this year