According to Grasscity Growers, what are the best grow tents out there?

GC Growers unite! Please give me feedback in this thread here

Thx

SJ

My pax won't heat up

• by woratnac40
  • Feb 12 2014 05:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
Malfunction
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • woratnac40
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:47 AM

So I'm sorry to post this since I've seen the same complaint from someone else. But maybe it's good to complain again because this company seems to have a problem. I, too, have a Pax around 8 months old and suddenly it has stopped working. It does not heat up. Fortunately I have another vaporizer. But what the heck. I spent big bucks for this. Help, anyone? I'll have to send this back to the manufacturer.

Replies (1)

• lessthanjeezy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

So I'm sorry to post this since I've seen the same complaint from someone else. But maybe it's good to complain again because this company seems to have a problem. I, too, have a Pax around 8 months old and suddenly it has stopped working. It does not heat up. Fortunately I have another vaporizer. But what the heck. I spent big bucks for this. Help, anyone? I'll have to send this back to the manufacturer.

If your pax won't heat up at all, I would call or email them and go through the warranty process...the people over at fuckcombustion seem to have had a lot of luck dealing with the warranty service and get shipped new units quickly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users