Got caught smoking in the bathroom...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChiefTHC, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Bought mine with financial aid.

You could always T-Break and sav your money and then use the money you save to buy a vape.

2. Yeah that's what I'm planning to do, put it in the jar, and then see how much I get by the end of the semester. 

3. If you can't sneak out silently and i mean absolute silence then hang far enough out that window that smoke won't come in!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Fuck anybody who gets a hard dick for saying "their house, their rules"

How is weed a schedule one narcotic????? That's silly.

Smoke secretly in their damn house just don't get caught. From experience, you can smoke out a window but honestly after awhile something will go wrong and it will reak inside. Even for me I hopped out the window and it came back in.

Get a vape and a water bottle and fill the water bottle with activated carbon from a pet store (it's for aquariums) that you've washed and dried to get the dust off.

Poke holes in the bottom of the bottle and exhale your vape or smoke trough it and it'll smell like nothing.

Honestly the only sure fire way to enjoy your high and not stress is go outside away from any opening to your home

5. Peep the idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about or what a schedule one drug is. The DEA decides what drugs are to be schedule one, and marijuana is one of them.

From the DEAs own website: "Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Schedule I drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are:

heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote"

6. #26 Neegabutt, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Peeps the idiot who takes cues from the absolutely corrupt DEA on how to handle marijuana in the household while posting on a marijuana forum.

If we look at those drugs, LSD and peyote and a very small potential for abuse and addiction and have no physically addictive properties.

I'm just saying despite what the DEA claims, a bunch of states are decriminalized or have actual medical laws that contradict what the DEA says about pot. So using that as an argument for why people shouldn't use pot in their parents house is sort of silly considering they would more likely have a run in with local police than DEA.

I'm also under the impression that parents don't always let their minor children live at home due to the kindness of their heart, but often due to laws about custody and guardianship.

You a narc bro?

7. Or move out and smoke sitting on your living room couch

8. Just confess, I thought my parents were gonna kill me but I told em all the benefits I get out of it and well they were pretty accepting, I just still try hiding it though..smokers instinct haha

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The thrill is part of the fun

10. It's simple you only load enough into the bowl for exactly one hit - then stick your head right out the window and exhale. When I lived at home I did this almost every day for 5 years. The only times I ever got caught smoking weed in my parents house was when I either smoked a joint out the window, or accidently loaded too much into the bowl and couldn't clear it. Whenever my mother caught me I'd feel so terrible about myself because i'm her son and I can see it from her perspective that she doesn't want her son smoking, period. She is starting to loosen up on the cannabis front a little now as I tell her more about vapourizers and edibles but she'll never support the fact that I use weed for pleasure 

11. #31 BigTank, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    So OP did it in bathroom with no window? WTF? I'd do it at night before I had my setup, bathroom/shower hang out window completely. No issues there.

Got to have a window for fresh air. What kills it and gives it away/fucks you is even with a window open if you dont clear the hit properly smoke off the bowl comes stays in the room and does not go out the window. With that id suggest a high power fan. I had some custom exhaust fan from some device you straight plugged into the wall at 120v. Was the size of like 2 big computer fans. I had to put a blade guard on it myself cause it was so powerful easily it could have done some damage if you were to get your fingers in there.

As well I use a air ionizer like they use to show on TV. Helps nerf the time it takes to clear out any lingering in the room. I know several people that used these for smoking in general. So when people walked the house wouldn't have that base smell of smoke, food, BO, etc etc

12. #32 Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 13, 2014
    Its not whether it should be schedule one. Its that it is schedule one. And its your right that if you dont want a schedule one substance in your home, you shouldnt have it there. the people you LET live there should RESPECT your wishes.

13. #33 downtosesh, Feb 13, 2014
    Lol, that's awks. :wacko:

Tell them you were smoking a cig, and never smoke in doors again. If they are cool about it you got lucky but still, it's their house.

Just take a trip outside before you want to head into the shower, or better yet AFTER the shower especially if you got some of this lame ass snow your way. You'll be too warm to notice.

Good luck.

This fuckin' guy.

Yeah I'm sure all the 14 to 18 year olds that live at home and smoke have a place they can go to when their weed/drug hating parents kick them out for smoking in their house.

I'm sorry but I hate this argument. They are still children, being taken care of by their parents. If their parents, who pay the bills, keep them fed and safe, say don't smoke in the house, then don't smoke in the house. When you get a job and get a place for yourself or go to college you can do whatever you want.

Until then just go outside.

16. Smoking inside is just silly, if they know you smoke why not just walk outside for 2 minutes, its not that your SMOKING its that your doing it inside the house, its just so disrespectful and by the way i was a little shit back in the day, ive tried every single thing and nothing really works "Great" however using the bounce sheet with toilet paper roll will work as a temporary thing although the sheet will collect resin quite quickly, using a paper towel roll to get some distance out the window before blowing it works good too however if you open your window and a breeze rolls by towel or not your fucked. 

And pro tip: Even when you do all this, your hands are still going to smell so wash them, your face will probably smell a little bit too. 

17. #37 Neegabutt, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    I've been there, weed hating parents getting super mad about smoking inside. I'm saying all morals and righteousness aside, if you still want to smoke inside I gave the dude some empirical tips on staying safe.

People get old and get really tightass cause they own a house now and wanna flex their rights. Yeah man have a kid and then stroke your massive e cock for showing them they can't smoke in your house! Your rules right!

But for the majority of kids who often do things without telling their parents including getting high, I was offering some options to do so.

EDIT: damn, some people on GC have a Hardon for trying to parent people. Get a dog and then tell it to sit and feel good about yourself! This guy wants tips on how to do something, not whether it's moral or right or lawful.

I guarantee you that a good majority of people on here smoke in a place where it's ILLEGAL. So why not go comment on every one of their threads and say that they should move tocolorado or Washington or quit what they're doing because the government is paying for their things like roads and schools and has the right to tel them what to do

18. Two words: smoke buddy

19. Broke or not, you can do up one of these...it was my first foray into vaping and works like a charm., Then I made more and they got more intricate. Like cheap heat guns, hair dryers, hot glue guns...anything with a heating element became parts in my garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM

20. just do what i did from 16 to 19(now) just keep smoking. they'll either kick you out or just be like fuck it. but for that fuck it you have to have a job, do well in school, and be really helpful around the house. don't try to show them weed docs unless they're interested because documentaries are boring if you don't care about what they're saying.