Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you put weed at the end of a cigerette

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by finn slice, Feb 11, 2014.

1. if youre filling it with bud.. you dont get any of that why mention this

2. [​IMG]

Buy a dugout, it's pretty much what you're describing except without having to smoke the cigarette.

3. #23 TokeRandir, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    EDIT: Morange got to it first! But I agree, a tool that could come in handy for you would be the ever underestimated one hitter-dugout combo. I've got a one hitter just the same as in Morange's picture (I use a tictac container rather than a wooden box). Almost literally what you're asking about for the cig but made for bud. I think the GC store has got one or two listed, compare some prices. It's super stealthy too, so you're father will have a harder time finding it.

To directly answer your question: you can put the bud in the tip. Lightly pack it, rip off the filter and crutch. It's gonna taste half like tobacco from the paper... Don't smoke the baccy without the filter. That stuff is nasty full of tar and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. According to OP's title, he was going to put weed at the END of a cigarette. 

5. Sorry I didnt realize anyone here was the size of a smurf. Youd have to be for that joke to fly over your head the way it did :poke:

6. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Try a potato, but never a banana.
    Also a lemon works.
    Any solid veg or fruit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. I use to do this all the time. I just rolled out the filter and replaced it with a paper roach. It'll be harsh if you're not use to smoking unfiltered tobacco.