thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. LMAO dude I didn't think of that and I should have. She is already smokin my whole stash lol. I get home from work.. :eek: another jar gone! Just means I'll have to grow bigger plants I guess... :bongin: :D

TJ

2. That CW is a pretty smart dude.  So you just grow more or bigger plants, yep, that way you get your cake, and you get to eat it too. :ey: . Of course you will have to buy more jars   lol  :laughing:  

3. And buy more cake! ;)

4. 8 Mile, son!!!  313!!! Fuck Free World!!! 313!!! Fuck Free World!!!  313!!! Fuck Free World!!!

http://youtu.be/pIg5UOZgLzw

Alright, let the grow begin.

:hello:

7. Cant wait to see how those autos do ya brother!
    Keep with the updates and ill be back in a couple days!

8. #1368 donothinggardening, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    Woot! 100% germination on the Mandala gear. And I have 1 Auto NL x Auto AK (the one in bc) above ground too. Let the grow show begin! :yay: I might go ahead and transplant the lil Mandala sprouts to bigger homes tomorrow... depending on how I am feeling lol... ~30-40 days of vegetative growth lie ahead!

TJ

Attached Files:

9. congrats on your new babies TJ! What size pots are you going to transplant them into?

10. Thanks, D! They are 9"x9" square pots... not sure on the exact volume but I'd guess about 2.5 gallons?

TJ

11. Right on TJ!! :D can't wait to see what that auto does for you! Haven't had any AK in a long long time. Forgot what they taste like! :lol:

12. AK47 is a fucking killer strain :D so hopefully this holds true for these plants. I hope they both germ! Now I just gotta keep 'em alive. I've got handfuls of ewc at the ready..... :lol:

TJ

13. Whoa..easy there tiger! :lol: hehe I've been busy mixing and refreshing used soil with my new rock dust, alfalfa meal, kelp, and just about everything I have including my new VermiWorm EWC. Added more promix too. Looking good so I decided to set up my old drain table and put the 45gal smartie on it! :) started filling it up but ill finish some other time. Lots of work to do still. I want to get a good supply of these 10gal smart pots!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408943999.433234.jpg

14. That's what I need-- a big ass smart pot for all of my soil... right now I have about 6 cu ft that I want to mix together... but I don't have anything large enough for that much dirt :unsure: I got my Root Pouches w/handles from here:

http://www.gardenersedge.com/product.aspx?p=VP-RPXXXX

I got 10 ten gallons for $36 shipped :cool: although now I am wishing I had gone with 15's lol. They seem pretty durable so far! Not as flimsy as smart pot brand.

TJ

15. Those are great prices! Thanks for posting that. I need to get some more.

Sent from Chefziggy's Kitchen

16. TJ2 is the fuck'n shit!!! :p ain't that right, rookie of the year? Hehe!! There ain't too many noobs out there who can school the old grow vets like this kiddo can! ;) no sir! lol
    Check your PM's TJ! :lol:

17. :laughing: :p I'll reply when I'm done with school, mang. I'm slow with PMs... just ask gandalf lol...

TJ

18. Oh, back to school ey? :laughing: hope the professors don't mind the smell of ganja permeating from your book bag! :lol: right on dude, get yer learn on!
    :wave:

19. Oh shit I just noticed you are using your old account! lol finally found the password ey? lol

Agreed! Fell in love with that stuff in Amsterdam. Can't wait to see what you do with it, bro :wave: